So disappointed!! :( please help!

samila18

I was really excited to find a Jewel eyes palette here on Specktra (the one with the coveted *Parrot*) and when I got it the other day, I was disappointed
ssad.gif
I don't like the way Parrot looks on me! I had heard great things about this shadow, and the only color of eyeshadow I felt I could never pull off is blue. Any ideas on how to make it work? Or should I scrap it all and just sell it?
ssad.gif
Thanks for any and all help in advance!!

BlahWah

When I'm stuck with a colour I search through the gallery and the fotd's here to see how others have used it. I don't have Parrot so I can't give any specific advice, but hopefully something'll pop up in the fotd's.
smiles.gif

samila18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
When I'm stuck with a colour I search through the gallery and the fotd's here to see how others have used it. I don't have Parrot so I can't give any specific advice, but hopefully something'll pop up in the fotd's.
smiles.gif

that's a great idea! I'll have to do that! thanks so much
greengrin.gif

bellaetoile

the fairytale site is AMAZING for coming up with looks. i felt i could never do turquoise blues either, now i use parrot way too often, and i need to change it up some, lol. i even bought a backup of it, since i was going through my parrot pan so fast. play around with the jewel palette, because it's surprisingly versatile. try mulch on the lid and crease, sunny side up and era as highlights, and parrot accents either by the tear ducts on the inner corner, or on the outer corner as a color accent. play around with it some more...the jewel palette is my best friend!

Latest posts