So frustrated :(

midge

(yes, I know, it's long. Cookies to those who read<3).

As some may know, I work for VS. I love the place and the people I work with. If it wasn't for a good portion of the customers, I would never complain about having to go into work. I'd actually look forward to it.

Just because a young woman works for a lingerie company, it does not mean she isn't intelligent, isn't going anywhere in life, or gives anyone the right to treat her like she's some low life. These girls are people too, and there is plenty to know about them, just like anyone else.

What's really frustrating though, is the fact that people come into our stores, asking for help and then refuse the advice you give them. When you ask to be measured, please don't argue that you're a 34A when you measure at a 36DD (yes, I've had people do this). The employees of VS are extensively trained (meaning every month they go through a refresher), so chances are, the girl isn't as stupid as some may think.

If you don't care to hear what we have to say, then simply say "thank you" and leave. We're there to help, and we'll gladly do so for those who are cooperative, but if you're going to argue, at least know what you're talking about.

What most people don't know:

Just because you've worn a 34A since you first got a bra, does not mean you're still that same size. A woman's bra size changes an average 6 times during her life. You should be measure every 6 months because it could change during that time period.

We have a wardrobing center in the fitting room just for you! No joke. It's really there for your convenience. Yes, ours as well, but it'll make your time there so much more enjoyable. You don't have to try on every bra there, but it's a great place to start.

Just because a bra works for your best friend/mother/sister, doesn't mean it's going to work for you. Different bras work for different chest sizes and different occassions. This is why there are so many to choose from.

We're really not trying to empty out your pockets when we hand you four different bras to try. No one is forcing you to buy one, let alone all of them. Chances are, though, you'll like one of them.

(Sorry all, I've been holding this in for a while. It's not directed to anyone person or anyone here. I just really needed to get this out).

M.A.C. head.

LMAO!!!

*hugs*

I worked at VS for 2+ years, so I definitely know how you feel. A job is a job is a job, be proud that you have one, especially one that you love! There are a lot of "customers" that just go shopping so they can give somebody a hard time, because their life is so shitty that they have to try to lower the quality of someone else's.

True that on the know-it-alls. The truth hurts! LOL

midge

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
LMAO!!!

*hugs*

I worked at VS for 2+ years, so I definitely know how you feel. A job is a job is a job, be proud that you have one, especially one that you love! There are a lot of "customers" that just go shopping so they can give somebody a hard time, because their life is so shitty that they have to try to lower the quality of someone else's.

True that on the know-it-alls. The truth hurts! LOL

It's nice to know you understand.
greengrin.gif
I swear, that's what a lot of them do. They're bored with their own lives, so they come in to see who's day they can ruin.

jenavii

You know...No matter what they meassure me as, i always have to try it. It seems some bras runn smaller than others. For instance, im usualy a 34b, but in the very sexy 100way bra I had to get a 32b. The 34b jsut didnt fit right

Which by the way, since your an employee let me ask you this
greengrin.gif

I already called customer service and they said its fine but... I have to return my 100 way bra because the plastic middel part ripped at the seam. This is the 2nd time it happend, the first time I didnt know I could return it, so i just bought another one. So has anyone does this at your store, and does it bug you??

smiles.gif
thank you

midge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenavii
You know...No matter what they meassure me as, i always have to try it. It seems some bras runn smaller than others. For instance, im usualy a 34b, but in the very sexy 100way bra I had to get a 32b. The 34b jsut didnt fit right

Which by the way, since your an employee let me ask you this
greengrin.gif

I already called customer service and they said its fine but... I have to return my 100 way bra because the plastic middel part ripped at the seam. This is the 2nd time it happend, the first time I didnt know I could return it, so i just bought another one. So has anyone does this at your store, and does it bug you??

smiles.gif
thank you

Like I said, every bra is made for a different reason. They all fit differently because they all have different purposes. The 100 way bra is a strapless, so it's not as supportive. Getting a smaller size can help in some cases.

Well... Our return policy has changed. We don't take everything back any more. If the bra broke because you washed it wrong, then chances are, they won't take it back. If it broke because of the way it was made, then they have to. Also, it has to have been made within a year for it to be returnable.

Also, the 100 way bra has been discontinued, so if you're thinking about bringing it back, then I'd suggest looking at some new options.
smiles.gif

I also suggest calling your local store before going in. They can give you an idea of whether or not the bra is returnable.

Hth even a little.

xxAngelxx

Maybe its just the store I go to, but I have been fitted three separate times within a 3 month period and each girl has been waaayyyy off. Like, when I go to try on the size they said I am, its incredibly tight or super loose. I don't want to keep bugging them because they look so busy though. But I must say, the salesgirls I've met on the floor are so nice and helpful. Shopping at VS is always so fun. And being a 34DD, I do get salesgirls at other places that are just like, oh we can't help you (when I know they do carry my size) and VS girls are always helping me find exactly what I'm looking for and no comments on me being a thin girl with big boobs. Sorry, I'm rambling, but THANK YOU for being so sweet!

jenavii

WAHAHHH
wtff.gif
discontinuing it.. i loved it ...
ssad.gif

Newayzz... Im very careful when washing my bras, soak in warm water...hang dry..

It ripped rigght where it was sewn
ssad.gif

awomanofthelord

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge
(yes, I know, it's long. Cookies to those who read<3).

As some may know, I work for VS. I love the place and the people I work with. If it wasn't for a good portion of the customers, I would never complain about having to go into work. I'd actually look forward to it.

Just because a young woman works for a lingerie company, it does not mean she isn't intelligent, isn't going anywhere in life, or gives anyone the right to treat her like she's some low life. These girls are people too, and there is plenty to know about them, just like anyone else.

What's really frustrating though, is the fact that people come into our stores, asking for help and then refuse the advice you give them. When you ask to be measured, please don't argue that you're a 34A when you measure at a 36DD (yes, I've had people do this). The employees of VS are extensively trained (meaning every month they go through a refresher), so chances are, the girl isn't as stupid as some may think.

If you don't care to hear what we have to say, then simply say "thank you" and leave. We're there to help, and we'll gladly do so for those who are cooperative, but if you're going to argue, at least know what you're talking about.

What most people don't know:

Just because you've worn a 34A since you first got a bra, does not mean you're still that same size. A woman's bra size changes an average 6 times during her life. You should be measure every 6 months because it could change during that time period.

We have a wardrobing center in the fitting room just for you! No joke. It's really there for your convenience. Yes, ours as well, but it'll make your time there so much more enjoyable. You don't have to try on every bra there, but it's a great place to start.

Just because a bra works for your best friend/mother/sister, doesn't mean it's going to work for you. Different bras work for different chest sizes and different occassions. This is why there are so many to choose from.

We're really not trying to empty out your pockets when we hand you four different bras to try. No one is forcing you to buy one, let alone all of them. Chances are, though, you'll like one of them.

(Sorry all, I've been holding this in for a while. It's not directed to anyone person or anyone here. I just really needed to get this out).

I would have to agree with you on this one!!! Even when I used to work at a retail store the customers seem that way too. I sold makeup and they would ask for advice but never take it. Like why ask? lol.. But yeah a job is a job it doesn't define who you are. I actually love going into VS and seeing women who are working there because I always need their opinion on a nice bra!! lol..

Latest posts