So I bought my Heatherette on 3/18 and I STILL haven't received it all! A Question.

thelove4tequila

I was one of the "lucky" few that had ordered most of the Heatherette collection online before it was technically available. All backordered. It was shipped in 3 different packages. I received the first 2 packages in a timely manner.

However, I STILL haven't received my last package containing:

Trio 1
Bonus Beat Lipglass
(2) Dual Eye Pencils
She's Good/Bad Lash

My question is, what will MAC do about this? Will I get a refund? Reshipment? Or am I SOL? It will be almost a month since I placed my order!!! But I know it didn't ship until around the 24th of March.

Has anyone ever had any problems not receiving their stuff? What did you do?

Thanks.

Girl about town

mac should replace the order if its sign on delivery, hope they have some left though!!! good luck hope you get your stuff .

Angelcorrine

So, MAC sent the shipment but it never made it to you? I would think that maybe they would have a tracking number or something. I see that you haven't gotten a response to emails... maybe try calling their customer service line? If you don't get anywhere with the person who answers the phone, ask for a supervisor. Also, wow, it sounds like you've been super patient with this.

MACATTAK

I agree with the above. Mac does ship with tracking. I always receive mine by email. Definitely call up customer service.

erine1881

i would call the customer service number. they should be able to track the package. if they can't, ask for them to resend you the items you are missing (requiring a signature). if they don't have the items in stock, see if they can locate it using similar means as they do with the GBNF program. if they won't or can't, ask for a refund and order your stuff on your own thru online locations, or call stores/counters near you (even if they are in a different state), and ask them to ship it to you. you will have to pay for they btw. it may be that it did arrive and someone swiped it from your front porch. i would call tomorrow. the longer you wait, the more of a chance the stuff will be gone for good. good luck.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts