So I found the perfect combo for the perfect taupe !!

BeautyizPain

sooo i have been looking for the perfect taupe all my life (preferably with brownish undertones)..satin taupe (hated the purple undertones on my skin) .. smoke & diamonds (came off to silvery for me i didnt like it..nc40 skintone)..i was so let down by s&d..so i swapped it for Sweet Sienna and after playing around this is what i came up with...so alone Sweet Sienna was cuttin it >( ..i then used the loreal hip cream liner in brown as a base (this is impossible to blend by the way but for the sake of experiment it worked) i place SS on top and tadaaaa! the perfect taupe i have been after all my life
smiles.gif
...my suggestion would be to use Quite Natural paint pot as a base cuz it's waaay easier to blend (i actually have mine up for swap and that is going down immediately)...well i hope this helps someone because i know i wasnt the only one looking for something like this..had to spread the wonderful news!!
yahoo.gif

gonna try this! i love taupe colours & seek any that will work for me, so i dont have to use my satin taupe everyday & be a boring mare!!! thanks!!

Latest posts