so, i got a new job where i can wear colorful MU!!!

thatcamgirl

that's so prettyful, and congrats! I hope you love it!
greengrin.gif

Eoraptor

I'm so happy for you! I wish my job were like that, but I can only go crazy with makeup when I work evening shifts. haha
Nice job on the makeup too.
smiles.gif

saniyairshad

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S hon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay for the nw job and oppurtunities!!!! lovely MU...ur sooo gorgeous

BlahWah

Great to see your beautiful face again! I like Golden Olive you, especially along the bottom lashes. Hope to see more posts - congrats on the job!

ishtarchick

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments and great wishes!!!! i really appreciate it a lot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Great to see your beautiful face again! I like Golden Olive you, especially along the bottom lashes. Hope to see more posts - congrats on the job!

thanks!!! i really miss posting these days, i've also stopped posting bc specktra gets such heavy traffic that it gets amazingly slow to navigate, let alone to try to post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
very pretty. i do like the hair more than the reddish on you =)

what is your new exciting job?

oohh it is awesome; i'm the assistant to the director of the the international affairs office in my college. so basically my job is office stuff: answer phonecalls, send faxes, send stuff, know where int'l students are supposed to be so that if they get mail we can forward it to them, help them with their academic issues, etc. so i get to see loooooots of eye candy
smiles.gif
pretty american, french, australian, and european boys. me likey!