so i got my hair done - opinions please

Chelly

awww!! thanks for the feedback and compliments!! i have pics of it straight too i'm going to post them now
winks.gif

dsc025590ux.jpg

dsc025623st.jpg

Gabriella

Personally I think you hair is beautiful! It looks really good both straight and curly. the ONLY think I wold recommend is getting just toner to put on the blonde. You can have it put only on the blonde and it won't touch your naturalk hair. I think that would just make the blonde look a little more natural instead of looking so platinum. Otherwise it looks fantastic!

On a side note-Just to let you know, Pantene is the most harsh and damaging store bought shampoo. If you get store bought shampoo the best is Tressema (sp? lol)
smiles.gif

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella
Personally I think you hair is beautiful! It looks really good both straight and curly. the ONLY think I wold recommend is getting just toner to put on the blonde. You can have it put only on the blonde and it won't touch your naturalk hair. I think that would just make the blonde look a little more natural instead of looking so platinum. Otherwise it looks fantastic!

On a side note-Just to let you know, Pantene is the most harsh and damaging store bought shampoo. If you get store bought shampoo the best is Tressema (sp? lol)
smiles.gif

i heard that - but i love it - works fine for my hair
smiles.gif

MACreation

< was using pantene for years since i was little, is that why my hair is damnaged?
ssad.gif
cuz i never really did anyhting bad to it, i stopped using pantene about 2 years ago

Dreamergirl3

I don't think its necessarily harmful, but i know it does coat your hair with wax in order to make it feel softer, and eventually all that build up is bad for it, I think. But I'm sure as long as you do clarifying treatments, you'll be ok.

At least I hope doesn't really do anything *harmful!* LOL!
smiles.gif

Gabriella

The problem with pantene is how harsh it is on your hair. I has a lot on ingrediants in it that can cause damage to your hair. You are right about it coating your hair Dreamgirl, it does coat your hair to make it seem softer and healthier.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly
awww!! thanks for the feedback and compliments!! i have pics of it straight too i'm going to post them now
winks.gif

dsc025590ux.jpg

dsc025623st.jpg

Coolness!
I am a freak but don't you just love it when your hair falls over your boobs! LOL My hair is almost there and I can't wait for it to hang off those puppies!
Keep us updated on how well this holds up!
You know you've caught my interest!

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Coolness!
I am a freak but don't you just love it when your hair falls over your boobs! LOL My hair is almost there and I can't wait for it to hang off those puppies!
Keep us updated on how well this holds up!
You know you've caught my interest!

hahah no i know exactly what you mean!! i love love love my hair long - i hate cutting it! they're already out!! i have to glue em back in lol

yea pantene def coats your hair - and i have oily hair (i wash it eveyr morning and by the evening its kinda gross) but i dont care lol if it looks good then everythings just peachy haha

Gabriella

lol No kidding, at the end of my day I am so tired I couldn't care less how my hair looks! I pull it up and the I am done with it. Thats sucks that they have alredy come out, but it might be a nice way to use those kind of extensions to see how it looks so it is easier to decide if you like them or not. I suppose I am wierd also, it is my hair goal to get it long enough to cover my boobs like that again! lol

meaghan<3

you are sooooo hottt!! i love the extensions they are a good change from the normal brown hair ( i have the same color hair and sometimes i want a change without dying it!) i've never had them in though, but now that i've seen how good they loook, i would love to try them now!!
lol.gif