So I got SCREWED...

Starbright211

I purchased 3 postcards from eBay, for around 5 dollars each, well I asked the seller if she would be so lovely as to combine shipping for me... and she wrote back and told me that they don't combine shipping... The nerve... I bet she totally sends all of them in one box/envelope. So I got SCREWED, and had to pay $12.00 shipping, plus I get insurance which was $3.00. I cannot believe the customer service. I will never buy from her again... I could have used that money to buy a new Lingerie e/s... Damn.

Pink_minx

I hate ebay. Having to deal with mean rude people ugh. Like my mom was selling Louis Vuitton purse and it took less than a week for her to send the purse, and this lady that bought it was calling everyday more than 3 times a day about it "am i going to get the purse, when did you send it". bla bla.

Ms. Z

ebay shipping charges

Yes, there are alot of crooks on ebay who charge ridiculous shipping charges. I have been screwed a few times, that is why now I won't buy from someone who charges too much shipping. I recently sold 10 postcards for under $10 and only charged $2 to ship all 10 in a padded envelope w/ a hard cardboard in the package to get them safe to the new owner.

pushhupsindrag

that is so...roar...i hate it when they do that! similar thing just happened to me, ended up paying total of $60 shipping for 5 things!

user2

I know I had to pay $8 shipping but I thought that it was reasonable because I live in Germany etc.!

But when the envelope arrived I read the stamp and it said $1.60! So I asked the seller about it and she said: Well I also had to pay for the padding and then I had to charge for the way to the post office!

What?? Are you kidding me biatch???!!!?? I mean cardboard and bubble wrap for a small envelope is not $6!!!!

msthrope

was it d_marz_ink or something similar? she did the same to me if it was. over $10 to ship something that cost less than $2.00 to ship. her excuse was that i got the cards cheap.

Starbright211

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I know I had to pay $8 shipping but I thought that it was reasonable because I live in Germany etc.!

But when the envelope arrived I read the stamp and it said $1.60! So I asked the seller about it and she said: Well I also had to pay for the padding and then I had to charge for the way to the post office!

What?? Are you kidding me biatch???!!!?? I mean cardboard and bubble wrap for a small envelope is not $6!!!!

What a dirty whore... I just know that Karma is going to get these people who use our MAC addiction against us...
by the way, I think it is way cool that I am talking to you, and you're in Germany...

Starbright211

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
was it d_marz_ink or something similar? she did the same to me if it was. over $10 to ship something that cost less than $2.00 to ship. her excuse was that i got the cards cheap.

My chick was named ShaqtheCat... or something like that. I was wondering about the d_marz_ink person though... He/She always has tons of postcards, I wonder if they are bootlegs???

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbright211
My chick was named ShaqtheCat... or something like that. I was wondering about the d_marz_ink person though... He/She always has tons of postcards, I wonder if they are bootlegs???

Don't know of they're bootlegs but they look pretty good! I bought a few...

The only thing that bothers me is that the cards look so shiney!

I just bought a BNIB Diana #239 brush for $13.99 and shipping to Germany was $4! That's a great price!

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbright211

if they are bootlegs, they are DAMN fine ones. all the serious collectors i know buy from her, so we all have a bunch of fakes on our hands or she's legit; i'm thinking it's the latter.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
So I asked the seller about it and she said: Well I also had to pay for the padding and then I had to charge for the way to the post office!

What a bitch! She made you pay for her drive to the PO!
She needs to be slapped!

Latest posts