So I have a bit of extra $$ this month...

toropcheh

and I haven't been to MAC in nearly 3 months (it's been killing me, I tell ya!). I need some suggestions as to things to get... I have a budget of about $150.
smiles.gif
This is what I have already:

e/s- Wedge, Shroom, Club, Antiqued, Mythology, Woodwinked, Sumptuous Olive, Mylar, Retrospeck, Trax, Shale, Embark, Swish, Felt Blue, Electric Eel, Steamy, Jest, and an exact match to Carbon

l/s- Hue, Giddy (I wanted to get O but don't know if it's too dark for my skin or if Subculture would alter the color at all)

l/g- Prrr, Pink Lemonade

e/l- Blacktrack Fluidliner

I use Select Cover-up in NW20 under my eyes, on my lids, and in red spots, then use Studio Fix powder in C3 on top of that. I was looking at either the SFF or the Studio Stick, but my face is odd- sometimes my cheeks and forehead are oily as hell, other times they're drier than the desert! I know they *may* give samples of the SFF but would it be possible to get a sample of the stick too, or no?

Ok, I think that's enough questions... I've got blonde hair, green eyes, and am somewhat fair (although getting darker as the months go by). I can post a picture of my skin color if needed.

amy_forster

There are so many great products out there by MAC and I guess it depends on what sort of look you want to go for! A few of my favourite items are...

Lipstick - blankety, viva glam V, honey love

Lustreglass - love nectar

Lipglass - viva glam V

Eyeshadow - naked lunch, freshwater, beauty marked, nocturnelle, knight divine, deep truth, amber lights, sable, espresso, vanilla, kid and charcoal brown.

Pigment - teal, naked, tan

Face and Body Foundation

Microfine Refinisher

Blushcreme - sweet william

Creme Colour Base - Hush

Pressed Blot Powder

They're just a few of my favourite bits and bobs!!! Just so you know, I'm an N1/NW15 with blue eyes and brown hair!

The turquatic stuff I found much nicer in person and the new collections look fab to so if you won't be shopping for a while, I'd think about holding off for the MSF's and some of the new pieces and if you can still get it, some of the lure stuff was pretty cute, waternymph in particular!!!!

Hope that helps you a bit and doesn't confuse you too much!!!