So I was wondering...

Mac2Perfection

im sorry if this is going to be in the wrong spot but I really want to try NARS Turkish delight but I don't want to pay full price on something I wouldn't use that much..would anybody know a exact dupe to it..alot of people say NEutrogenas groove lipgloss is, but if you own groove could you give me your opinon on it and if you feel it's the same ..I'm trying to find the dupe preferably NYX cosmetics if ya can help me..thanks guys I'd really appreciate it.

HoneyDip

hey!

I got neutrogena's lipgloss in groove & love it!
its a milky baby pink.. love the consistency, it's not sticky at all.. n moisturizing to your lips.

I got a couple of NYX Glosses with Megashine & they are my FAVOURITE lipglosses for everday. I haven't found any dupes for turkish delight, but there are some other fab colors.. like Beige (which is to me pretty much Angel Lipstick in gloss form), Natural (color similar to 'Bare' Slimshine) and Smokey Look (creamy peachy pink shade).
They smell heavenly.. and go on sooooo smooth. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. =)

jmgjwd

Mac's Boybait (LE) seems pretty similar to me to Turkish delight but it's still $19.00....

BTW, I was able to buy Turkish Delight (new and legit) from ebay for $14.00 sometime last yr.