So I'm going to the pet store...

hello_kitty

.. and felt the need to really do up my makeup! I am really trying to unlazy myself when it comes to doing my makeup, so this is the start!

Now... just as I finished I realized my little point and shoot's battery was dead, so I had to drag out my 5.5lb DSLR, which I found out kinda sucks for self photography. So the pictures aren't that great, I apologize. I took over 30, and only found a handful of good ones. I was trying to play with my flash to make it work, but balancing that heavy camera and trying to get a good picture just doesn't work for me at least.
ssad.gif

What I used:
Painterly paint pot as base (242 brush)
Moonflower e/s all over lid (139 brush)
Deep Truth e/s in outer V/crease, and a bit to line upper and lower lids (139 brush)
Ricepaper e/s in crease up to brow (272 brush)
Crystal Avalanche e/s lightly in crease, and a bit under brow (272 brush)
Make Up Forever Smokey Lash mascara
Elaborate lipglass

and then a thin slanted brush to line, and 219 on lower lashes (which I ended up taking most of it off with a Q-tip... I don't really like how I look with liner on the lower lashes)

0108closeup.jpg

0108fullface.jpg

Doesn't really show my face, but this is my "Ima make a funny face and here's my heavy camera picture"

0108me3.jpg

No foundation/concealer/powder so excuse my terrible face skin
ssad.gif
I'm not big on those products.

Hope everyone likes! This was my first time using those colors together
smiles.gif
Probably a bit much to go to the pet store with, haha.

Dahlia_Rayn

Your skin looks great, I love the makeup, and I hope you have fun at the pet store.
I love pet stores so much.

hello_kitty

Thanks everyone! I'd give everyone thanks, but the button is missing, so this will have to do for now
smiles.gif

I ended up driving over to MAC to get some BBR stuff and foundation, and my MUA complimented me on my eyes, and that made me so happy. I'm always scared to wear lots of makeup when I go in there, for fear they'll be like "what the hell did that girl do?!"

But the pet store went well! It's actually a feed store, they don't sell pets. I got my kitty lots of yummy food, she loves venison so plenty of cans of that, and some other treats
smiles.gif

Ooo, and the shirt is from a video that's been out forever of this cat dancing with a song that goes "Cat! I'm a kitty cat! And I dance, dance, dance!" I love that video, and just found this shirt at Hot Topic
yahoo.gif

uh_oh_disco

Terrible skin?! What?! Your skin is actually really nice. I feel the pain with the heavy camera, they take a lot of getting used to for quick snaps of yourself :]

hello_kitty

Thanks to all the new replies
smiles.gif

I guess my skin just looked weird to me in the pictures, haha. I suppose it's not that bad... my hair was covering my recent breakout, so it's all good!
smiles.gif
I don't moisturize, so my skin is quite dry right now due to the cold weather, and yesterday it was really dry... *sigh*
smiles.gif

Latest posts