So...is it just me or did MAC tighten up on releasing imagery of the new...

AudreyNicole

Yep, and I hate it! I can't budget if I don't know what's coming!
ssad.gif

caroni99

I can understand their issues with releasing promotional pictures however I would appreciate descriptions of the new launches (yes even though they are vague and sound the same over and over again ;-). It's better than nothing at all.

mjalomo

I don't see why they are so tight lipped; most of the new product looks like product that has already been released. For example, the new pigments are too similar to existing pigments. MAC should worry about actually being innovative instead of worrying about having their products copied, since they seem to have very few ideas worth stealing lately. I still love MAC, I'm just not going to be too excited to own another pigment that looks like melon, tan, rose, or fairylight.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroni99
I can understand their issues with releasing promotional pictures however I would appreciate descriptions of the new launches (yes even though they are vague and sound the same over and over again ;-). It's better than nothing at all.

I do agree that decriptions are better than nothing at all, but I really am a visual person, and enjoy the pictures. MAC's descriptions aren't always that accurate.
ssad.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjalomo
I don't see why they are so tight lipped; most of the new product looks like product that has already been released. For example, the new pigments are too similar to existing pigments. MAC should worry about actually being innovative instead of worrying about having their products copied, since they seem to have very few ideas worth stealing lately. I still love MAC, I'm just not going to be too excited to own another pigment that looks like melon, tan, rose, or fairylight.

poke.gif
th_worship.gif
:thumbsup:

Wontpayretail23

MAC should stop wasting there time paying people to scan ebay and other places and pay product developers to read up on places like here and makeupalley to see whats the highly coveted MAC items and do re-promotes on those. They'd make a hell of a money killing that way. Also I know my local counter gets new display releases early but just can't put them out so I pressure them into showing me the products early. I hate I even have to ask but with no pics released early I feel I have to do this so I at least have an idea of what I want for my collection so when it sells out on day 1 or 2 like Sundressing did, I know I didn't miss anything.

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I do agree that decriptions are better than nothing at all, but I really am a visual person, and enjoy the pictures. MAC's descriptions aren't always that accurate.
ssad.gif

Good point!