...so it's been a while :)

QTAllStarGurl

I haven't posted in like 6 months..i think..who knows i cant keep track lol but I missed u guys!!...I have been like so out of the loop I havent even bought any new MAC for pretty much the whole time I've been gone but I ordered the Spiced Chocolate quad and Russian Red L/S the other day nd I must say I am lovingg the quad a lot but I only bought the l/s for my theatrical makeup class lol...oh nd i also moved lol i live in orlando now so yah...on to the pictures nd such..

the blending on this is not so good i kinda did a half assed job at it b/c i was excited 4 cheesecake factory nd i didnt eally intend on wearing this makeup out but...i did lol oh nd this is new camera nd im still not used to it so i dunno why my highlight disappeared
ssad.gif
nd my l/s looks pink but its not lol

Used:
Select Cover Up NW45
Deep Dark MSF
Star! IPP
Waternymph E/S
Gallant E/S (Intense Eyes)
UD Oil Slick
UDPP
Studio Gear Star Powder in Champagne
CG Line Exact
Ardell Wispies Lashes
Benefit Sugar Rush L/S

FOTD016.jpg

FOTD008.jpg

FOTD024.jpg

FOTD021.jpg

This one is from today...i didnt really do anything just testing out the quad
Used:
Select Cover Up in NW45
Deep Dark MSF
UDPP
Spiced Chocolate Quad
Hey E/S (Fafi Eyes 1)
CG Line Exact
NYC Glamour Lashes
Cargo PlantLove L/S in Joshua Tree
FOTD025.jpg

FOTD031.jpg

FOTD037.jpg

ahh nd the obligatory weird pic
FOTD032.jpg

thats all..i would post more stuff but i've been wearing my makeup pretty plain lately so yah
th_dunno.gif

Esme

You have the most beautiful skin!! So soft looking and even tones. Wonderful color! You look great.

NicksWifey

I remember you! It's great to see you posting again! Both looks are beautiful, you have such amazing eyes. As much as I loved it when you wore contacts, your natural eyes are so incredible too
smiles.gif

lipshock

That SC Quad look is beautiful on you! I wasn't going to purchase it but I think you just swayed me. :]

And you look so pretty without the contacts! I've kind of ditched my own grey ones for awhile. I'm loving the big, doll-eye look I get from the circle lenses.

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
That SC Quad look is beautiful on you! I wasn't going to purchase it but I think you just swayed me. :]

And you look so pretty without the contacts! I've kind of ditched my own grey ones for awhile. I'm loving the big, doll-eye look I get from the circle lenses.

Where did u get circle lenses!?! I thought you couldnt buy those in the US...tell me ur secretsss lmao but yah I got bored of the grey but until I get new glasses i'll be pretty much blind lol but yah u need the SC quad it would be hot on u nd thanks for the compliment luv!!

Thanks evry1...ily!! <3

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMB4LIFE
ur pretty as a doll. how do u get such glowing skin?

Its probably the MSF Natural since I dont use any other foundation other then that anymore nd the only thing I really use on my face is PanOxl which is a 10% Benzole Peroxide face wash but other then that I dont really have a skin routine or anything but I do a mask once a week nd Clean and Clear Soft Moisturizer after the PanOxl...lol that was prolly more info then u wanted tho
cutey.gif

Thanks 4 the compliments!!

hr44

I love the looks!
I've always seen you w/ ur colored contacts and those were hot.. but man.. you look beautiful in your natural deep brown eyes! Fab!