So much for my buying ban!

JustAddSparkles

I recently attempted Project Ten Pan.

........I have discovered that when I am banned from buying a product, my defiant nature heads into overdrive and I feel a compulsion to buy. Purely psychological, I had no control over my purchasing!
greengrin.gif

SO I bought the Laura Mercier flawless skin kit from Sephora the other day, said to myself "this is it, back on your little banning miss!".

Here's my
mac_haul.gif
haul:
003.JPG

Clearly, that was a fail.

littlepickle

Hehe I understand that lack of control only too well! Looks like you got some awesome stuff! Oo Hello Kitty lippy! Jealous!!

vintageroses

HAHA well it happened to me too you know? I thought i was just weird. I bought less when i'm not on project 10 pan.HAHA I'm jealous of tt HK lippieee tooo!
ssad.gif

Vlcatko

Ha ha ha
lol.gif
I know how you feel! - I am doing Project 10 pan right now and it is sooo very hard to resist all those urges and temptations!
yes.gif

But I've managed to resist so far and I am at 3 from 10 products right now.
thmbup.gif

Nice haul
graucho.gif

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlcatko
Ha ha ha
lol.gif
I know how you feel! - I am doing Project 10 pan right now and it is sooo very hard to resist all those urges and temptations!
yes.gif

thmbup.gif

Nice haul
graucho.gif

NICEEEEEEEEEEEE. you can do it!
smiles.gif
hahha i know you can.
thmbup.gif
i'm just lousy. hahah!!!I'm trying to finish 6 MAC items though so i can B2M
smiles.gif
I threw 1 out in Dec! I totally forgottt
ssad.gif
sighs

JustAddSparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlcatko
Ha ha ha
lol.gif
yes.gif

thmbup.gif

Nice haul
graucho.gif

I had 6/10 and caved. I was SO close (sort of)
greengrin.gif
Shame on me haha.

Keep up the good work on P10P.....for the rest of us incapable of resisting the counters/Sephora/etc.

GlamQueen21

I do feel you girl! I'm trying to use up my lip products that needs to be finished so that I don't buy anything else. Your haul is amazing! Enjoy your goodies and be good not to buy anything else lol

xsunshiine

haha i know how failed project 10 pan goes!!!! i love creme sheens! enjoy them all
smiles.gif
ull one day be strong enough to do it p10p... so will i.. LOL

Latest posts