Ok, my first FOTD. Shadow Lady told me to be brave and do it. Here I'm wearing
MUFE Face & Body Foundation
MUFE HD Powder
MUFE Eyebrow Corrector
Mac Photorealism Quad
Mac Feline
Chanel Inimitable Mascara
Mac lipstick in New York Apple

And that's all ladies. I hope you like. and please forgive how NY Apple looks faded in some shots. Just got home after a long day and didn't reapply.

4330842015_d36af1f607_m.jpg

4331579400_481ecc543e_m.jpg

euphrosyne_rose

Don't be nervous!! I think it looks really pretty! From what I can see, it looks like you did a superb job with the blending and honestly, the lip doesn't look faded at all. Nice job!!
yes.gif

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Thank you euphrosyne_rose!

You're so welcome! I had the Photorealism quad and sold it b/c even though I loved the colors, I just couldn't get them to work for me. I LOVE green and it's one of my favorites but I was having major issues with it. I've never posted an FOTD b/c up until a few months ago I didn't have a good camera. I suck at taking my own pic though but I'm working on it. You've definitely inspired me to get on the ball!!
choochoo.gif

shontay07108

Thanks, ladies.

And yeah euphrosyne_rose, I snap a lot of pics before I settle on one to keep. I'm so critical of myself.

LoveMakeup4Real

You look very pretty. I love your glasses! I have the Photorealism quad too and I have no idea how to work it lol, such difficult colors, imo but you made it look good!

elegant-one

Shontay - You are beautiful! This is pretty & I love your eyebrows. You have gorgeous cheekbones & lips - work those baby.

banana1234

wow,the photorealism quad looks so different on your skin tone than on my pale pasty one, it looks gorgeous! i love how the lighter greens in the quad really show up on you! i'm jealous!

why were you nervous, you know we are always going to be supportive of you!
th_hug.gif

i cant see your eyelashes in these pics, i was wondering what you thought of the chanel mascara?

Latest posts