So pink and girly - EOTN.

XShear

So, I'm bored. What comes out of it! Painting my face! Muhaha. Anyways, I really can't seem to capture the colors quite well using the camera. It completely sucks!! Aah. But, I was really feeling my pink shirt, and decided to mix some pink things together and seem what I could get out of it. This is the end result! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Used: MAC pigments in Revved Up and Rose, Max Factor Mascara, MAC e/s in Signed, Sealed, Stila Perfecting Concealer, Stila Duo in Tatiana, Stila l/g in Berry, and BE e/s in Cultured Pearl.

DSC01347.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01368.jpg

Next time, I'm thinking dark look ... yet beautiful ... ah, who knows what my brain will come up with.

th_DANCE.gif

XShear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Very pretty! I love the 2nd picture. How do you get your hair to have so much volume/body?

I have naturally blessed hair. Lol, I sleep on it wet and I also put it up all the time when I'm doing nothing. And then when I'm ready to go out, I let it down, and it's full of body and soft waves. I rarely actually do my hair, unless I want to look extra fab!

Brittni

YOU are gorgeous! No need for silly faces in the last picture like you don't know what you're doing -- you do!
greengrin.gif
Work it girl! lol

Latest posts