So Sweet, So Easy Cremeblend Blush

Ciani

Edit: I got one!!! Called the MAC store in IL and the lady rang me up for one of these!!! Suppose to be shipped today (Monday) and I made it worth while and got a bunch of the pro stuff I needed too so no big deal on the $7 shipping lol. Thank you all who commented!
greengrin.gif

I have been trying to find one of these all day, unfortunately it was sold out on the website and I called my store in MI the one in IN and then one in OH....they told me they had 1 more left and apparently had "checked" to make sure.

I proceeded to order about $80 in stuff from them which they were "putting aside and packing" for me.....but the lady couldn't actually ring me up because apparently the manager or someone who works at the store has to do it since she was just helping for the day. So she took my name and # and said someone would call me back. So I waited two hours all excited because I was finally getting a cream blush that looks really pretty. So after 2 hours I was kind of confused why they didn't call me back....she had read off all the stuff to me and read my # to me twice to make sure everything was correct....so I called back....the lady who answered thought I was a different girl....so I said "no I ordered earlier here's my name and she said she was packing and putting it up for me to hold until they can charge me/ship it" So she went and "checked" came back to the phone and said "I'm sorry but we've been sold out of that for a while now" needless to say I was kind of miffed because the lady even checked for me "twice" and put it aside then. *long boring story, sorry!*

My question is does anyone know a MAC freestanding or Pro store that has this in stock? I would rather buy it from a place I can order the pro items/refills and use my pro card and have it shipped for $7 before I try to buy it from a department type store.
ssad.gif
Thank you for any help in advance.

Brittany88

I can't help you out.
ssad.gif
But that is crazy. I wonder which of the ladies wasn't telling the truth? Or maybe it was a misunderstanding on both of their parts. Either way, I would be miffed too! I hope you find one though.
smiles.gif

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany88
I can't help you out.
ssad.gif
But that is crazy. I wonder which of the ladies wasn't telling the truth? Or maybe it was a misunderstanding on both of their parts. Either way, I would be miffed too! I hope you find one though.
smiles.gif

Thank you! I actually did call the IL store and they had some left and have already charged me for everything so I know for a fact they got it right since she repeated it to me.
smiles.gif
I'm just happy to actually get a cremeblend blush as I don't own any cream blushes. Plus So Sweet, So Easy is such a light pretty pink. I'm almost tempted to buy Florida and the Joie-De-Vivre, I was considering the orange one but I don't know if it will look good on my fair skin.

I just don't know how they first lady could of messed up because she even repeated me the color back twice telling me it was the *last one left* and she said she had even checked with someone there to make sure. The only thing I can think of is maybe someone like that "Danielle" person they thought I was got it instead. I just don't get why the second lady would think I'd even try to order the rest of the stuff I wanted after they didn't bother to call me back at all. I understand the stores can get slammed but I really wasn't very happy to actually want to spend money and the only reason I was having stuff shipped instead of on MAC Online was because I wanted the So Sweet, So Easy.

erine1881

i know you wanted to use your pro card, but if you're in a bind, try a department store. i work at the macy's in fort wayne, IN, and as of saturday, we definately had one, if not two, left in stock. its worth a shot if you want it that badly.

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i know you wanted to use your pro card, but if you're in a bind, try a department store. i work at the macy's in fort wayne, IN, and as of saturday, we definately had one, if not two, left in stock. its worth a shot if you want it that badly.

I figured I'd try a MAC store since I had to order it online anyway and pay shipping. The closest MAC store near me is almost 3 hours away and they were out.
ssad.gif
I was definitely going to buy it from Macy or Bloomingdale if I didn't get it today though! Thank you for letting me know though!
smiles.gif
!! I ordered a bunch of other stuff for pro that I needed to get too so the shipping was well worth it instead of just getting one thing although I would have paid it! It looks sooooo pretty.

abbyquack

You could check Nordstrom.com, I remember seeing it there the other day. You can also use their pickup in the store option to see if any stores near you have it. Good luck, it's a beautiful blush!
thmbup.gif

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
You could check Nordstrom.com, I remember seeing it there the other day. You can also use their pickup in the store option to see if any stores near you have it. Good luck, it's a beautiful blush!
thmbup.gif

Thank you!! I got one now from the Pro store in IL shipping out today. Although now I might try to find the Joie-De-Vivre one too lol. That one was sold out at all 3 MAC stores I called as well as on the MAC site. That or maybe I'll just make this one easy and order from the department store sites lol.

Ciani

Funny thing happened.....the Ohio MAC store called me back which was the original place I called back after 2 hours and said they needed all my info to ship out the order LOL. So apparently the lady said they DID put the So Sweet, So Easy cremeblend blush aside for me. I told her that I called back 2 hours after waiting for someone to call me back to get my credit card info and they told me they didn't have anything put aside for me lol. I told her to scratch the whole order but I caved at the last minute and told her I would still take the So Sweet, So Easy and a Floridia blush too lol. Now how to explain to the bf that I spent more $$....but at least I will have a back up of So Sweet, So Easy now!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciani
Thank you!! I got one now from the Pro store in IL shipping out today. Although now I might try to find the Joie-De-Vivre one too lol. That one was sold out at all 3 MAC stores I called as well as on the MAC site. That or maybe I'll just make this one easy and order from the department store sites lol.

hehe we have JDV left in stock too!

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
hehe we have JDV left in stock too!

I haven't been able to see any of them in person yet but going by the swatches they look really pretty and I tend to have dry skin in the winter so the less powders I have to use the better.
ssad.gif
I might buy the other 3 colors I don't have turns out the Ohio store called me back again a second time and told me my credit card info didn't match something from the address I gave them which is weird because IL store had no trouble.... so I gave up on that store.
thmbdn.gif

I'm going to call a couple other places and see if they have all 3 to make the shipping worth it if not I'll buy them from Macys lol.