So, the She Shines picture on the website...

coachkitten

That is the creepiest picture! I don't know if it is the girls face but she totally looks like a ghost! Scary!!!

lahdeedah

I'm not a fan of that picture at all...scary She Shines girl! Oh, and don't get me started on the creepy Boy Beauty boy/girl. MAC needs to fire the people who chose those photos.

aziajs

It is a little creepy but I like it. I like how the colors look on the skin and she has really big, round eyes.

2_pink

Yea, the colors pop more cuz they made her so pale. The thing that bugs me is that she has no color anywhere else, shes completely washed out...and theres powder or pigment or whatever on her lashes and that irks me...i hate when that happens so i immediately correct it...i just wanna color in her lashes or something *lol*

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTinker_BellxX
AGH!!! i looked at it b/c of this post. hahahah. yeah, scurrrry!

me too
lol.gif

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_pink
Yea, the colors pop more cuz they made her so pale. The thing that bugs me is that she has no color anywhere else, shes completely washed out...and theres powder or pigment or whatever on her lashes and that irks me...i hate when that happens so i immediately correct it...i just wanna color in her lashes or something *lol*

I agree...it is freaky just a little but hey at lease we can see the colors better hah!

Shawna

You guys should try looking at my face everyday. That would scare the heck out of you
rofl.gif
I am pretty sure I am paler.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
You guys should try looking at my face everyday. That would scare the heck out of you
rofl.gif
I am pretty sure I am paler.

It's not that she's pale. But the expression of her face, or lack thereof actually, and the cold glare in her eyes really creeps me out. When I go to website to look at stuff I click on something else as fast as I can so I don't have to look at it lol.

moonrevel

Hahah, I was scared of it too when I first saw it, but thought maybe I was just weird. Glad other people are frightened of Scary She Shines Girl!

littlemissmagic

what?? i LOVE the promo pic, i only wished they showcased more of the line's colours..anyways, the model is maria dvernik and i think she has one of the most unique and beautiful faces of the industry!!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
But the expression of her face, or lack thereof actually, and the cold glare in her eyes really creeps me out. .

i TOTALLY agree! she's freaky lookin'
icon_eek.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissmagic
what?? i LOVE the promo pic, i only wished they showcased more of the line's colours..anyways, the model is maria dvernik and i think she has one of the most unique and beautiful faces of the industry!!

I don't doubt that she is, but that particular photo doesn't really flatter her face. Also, since I've never heard of her or seen her before (that I would recognize) it doesn't entice me to look up any other photos lol

I first saw that picture at night and I stayed up on purpose looking at other things to distract myself so I wouldn't have a nightmare. *Shivers*

divaster

I don't like this photo either. I also really didn't like the Sundressing one or the Sweetie Cake one. The Lure one is the only one with a model that I've liked since I started paying attention to the collections. If I was a casual MAC user (like I was for a while before I really got into it), those pictures would have left me totally uninterested in those collections.