So....what are you doing this very minute?

jdepp_84

I should be working, entering student info or filing. But im so tired and sick that I ser dont feel like doing anything. Ive been drinking so much water that I get up every 5 mintues to pee.
th_dunno.gif

clslvr6spd

You should be in bed getting some rest, not working!!!

I am bored @ work as well....boo!! I want to go home...ONLY an hour and 1/2 to go...

xIxSkyDancerxIx

I just got back from school!! A grueling 7-4 o_O

At the moment I'm contemplating if I'm brave enough to post FOTDs of myself actually lol

kalikana

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIxSkyDancerxIx
I just got back from school!! A grueling 7-4 o_O

Wow, do you have breaks at least? Or days off? My Thursdays last semester was 9-6 but I had a 6 hour break in between, ahaha.

Anyways, I'm supposed to be writing my essay, which has been extended twice. And I'm still not yet halfway done.. right now, I'm on Specktra, listening to music, and chatting with people on MSN
smiles.gif

jdepp_84

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
You should be in bed getting some rest, not working!!!

I am bored @ work as well....boo!! I want to go home...ONLY an hour and 1/2 to go...

I know! But I took 2 days off last week for a job interview, so I figured that if my supervisors see me caughing and sneezing they will let me go
th_dunno.gif
hehe. Plus I had to go to class this morning
angry.gif

CantAffordMAC

Browsing specktra....getting bored. Have to pee. Going to make something to eat.

checking my email. Going to watch family guy in about 15 minutes.
winks.gif

jdepp_84

My boss said I could leave, so I'm going home
yahoo.gif
Wait, I just realized I have to sit in traffic for 45 min!
thmbdn.gif

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
I know! But I took 2 days off last week for a job interview, so I figured that if my supervisors see me caughing and sneezing they will let me go
th_dunno.gif
hehe. Plus I had to go to class this morning
angry.gif

bummer...They should let you go. Eww class!
sick.gif

Willa

Bored on my couch, listening to some good music (Vivian Green) wondering if I should go to bed right now or find something else a little bit more fun to do
lol.gif

I just finished watching My super Ex Girlfriend on tv, this movie is sooooo cliché... o_0

gigglegirl

trying to force myself to learn the last two chapters of tax for my exam tomorrow. I cannot believe how unprepared I am going into this exam, can you tell I'm in my final term? :p I do still need to pass.....bye!

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Quote:
Wow, do you have breaks at least? Or days off? My Thursdays last semester was 9-6 but I had a 6 hour break in between, ahaha.

I have an hour break for lunch and I don't go to school on friday lol. I'm taking like.. 28 units this semester
ssad.gif

newagetomatoz

Trying to force myself to finish my English essay and start the assinine government assignment, but instead am browsing Specktra and contemplating getting a snack and a drink.

Divinity

I just finished writing this song for my hubbie for Valentine's Day and am THRILLED my muses came to me! But now I am perusing specktra and thinking about sniping on ebay.

Bonbonroz

I'm at home, enjoying a meal and preparing myself to go back to work for another long afternoon...

Latest posts