So, what shade am I now?

reesesilverstar

Hey guys,

So it's just over a couple months since I gave birth and my foundation's off again. I was using Colorstay cappuccino and Pur Minerals deeper but they're too dark for me... Help, please?

I took 3 pics, one of me indoors, in the doorway and one outside to give you guys an idea. Oh and sorry for looking such a horrid, tired mess. I had just woken up and the baby was sleeping so I seized the opportunity, lol!

makeuplover7239

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
Hey guys,

So it's just over a couple months since I gave birth and my foundation's off again. I was using Colorstay cappuccino and Pur Minerals deeper but they're too dark for me... Help, please?

I took 3 pics, one of me indoors, in the doorway and one outside to give you guys an idea. Oh and sorry for looking such a horrid, tired mess. I had just woken up and the baby was sleeping so I seized the opportunity, lol!

From what I see from the 3rd picture, you are darker on your nose and the outer corners of your face and lighter on the inside, ie on your cheeks.

I dont really think you are NC50 in Studio fix. That is what everyone is referring to. I think NC50 in Studio fix maybe darker on you and would not even out your skintone.

My suggestions:
1) Try Makeup Forever Face and Body Foundation in #12. Its a great foundation.
2) Try MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in NC50, believe me, it is much lighter than Studio Fix and really doesnt oxidize as much as Studio Fix does.
I use that in the summer( when I get really tanned) since it evens out my complexion to the darkest tan I have on my face and body.
3) You could try Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer, but it may have a reddish tone to it. See if it works. Go get a sample of it from Sephora

Good Luck!

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
Stila, no... What do you know that I don't? I was thinking of trying MUFE tho.

*giggles*
I was just thinking you might want to check out their Natural Finish oil-free...Check it out at the Sephora site. It's sheer to medium, buildable (you wouldn't need more than that) Dark colors with various undertones, but they're all yellow/warm based. I think you might fit...But yeah, check out MUFE too.

Good luck, hun.

reesesilverstar

Thanks you guys for all your suggestions. I'm going to the mall tomorrow so I'll have a chance to try them out.

Wish me luck!
smiles.gif

Latest posts