So yesterday i had to be taped for TV......

hrdruian

I work for a nonprofit and one of my volunteers was being interviewed for a local TV show. I was there for support and not supposed to be on the actual show itself. So i thought. They start getting ready to tape and call my volunteer and myself!!!!! I had no choice, so i went up there. The host was trying to relax me by talking to me and then made a comment that he was already perspiring. He reaches down to a shelf of the coffee table in front of him and pulls out a MAC compact and proceeds to touch up his make up!! I had to hold in my giggling and knew i should share here. I knew that they wore make up, i just didn't expect for him to touch it up infront of me!!! The internal giggling helped calm my nerves and i'm hoping the interview went well. It hasn't aired yet, so we'll see........
th_LMAO.gif

Caramel_QT

LOL...my hubby tends to get shiny in the T zone too, he would NEVER use blot powder, lol. He does carry around my VS Balmy nights to keep his lips moist. He know I will not be seen with an ashy lipped man!

Cute story!

Latest posts