Soft blue marble..

aggrolounge

Just another fairly tame (well, tame for me..) look I wore to work today. Sorry to be a bore!
ssad.gif

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3654-1.jpg

Monistat Anti-Chafe
NC15 + Mehron White + some random green pigment
WnW Pearlescent Pink Blush (my FAVORITE)
Nyx Taupe Blush
CG Fresh Look Powder
UDPP
Maybelline Blonde Eyebrow Pencil
Laura Geller Baked Duo.. in some blue and brown colors?
Some teal Prescriptives e/s.. I don't know the name of this either.. :S
Expresso
Shroom
Revlon Pure Pearl e/s
UD brown e/l
MUFE Turquoise e/l
Zoom lash
Revlon Super Lustrous l/g in Pink Whisper (this stuff is awesome <3)

Thanks fer lookin'
th_worship.gif

Odette

You are gorgeous. You have beautiful alabaster skin and to die for eyebrows.
Is the green pigment you mix with your foundation used as a colour corrector?
I am definitely not bored.

Kiyishima

My favorite of you so far. Its soft, yet still in your face, and there, if that makes sense. ANYWAYS, i like this
greengrin.gif

1165Cheryl

I love it, it's not boring at all, your gorgeous. It has it all, soft enough for work but unique at the same time to stand out. You did a great job!!!! The green really brings out your eyes. I've never use to wear greens until I started watching Youtube & videos here and tried doing it myself. I couldnt believe how good the greens look and brings out my brown eyes. Thanks so much for posting them here and giving us great ideas
smiles.gif

TISH1124

very pretty! Love the lips...I bought some Revlon l/s today they have really stepped up their game on the l/s and l/g!!

aggrolounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odette
You are gorgeous. You have beautiful alabaster skin and to die for eyebrows.
Is the green pigment you mix with your foundation used as a colour corrector?
I am definitely not bored.

Thanks so much! And ehh, I just used cheap green eyeshadow. It wasn't intended to color correct. I'm going to be playing with mixing in different things to get that olive tone going. I haven't figured out what works best for me yet. I'm assuming that darker green pigments would be best for darker skin and lighter green pigments would be best for pale skin, so I used a pretty light green. Idk though, I'll find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
very pretty! Love the lips...I bought some Revlon l/s today they have really stepped up their game on the l/s and l/g!!

No kidding! I wear their l/s and l/g pretty often.. it's all pretty nice and long-lasting in my opinion.
yahoo.gif

Latest posts