--Soft Coral Lips and Cat Eyes--

rachybloom

Hey everybody
smiles.gif
I felt so compelled to post again after all the positive feedback surrounding my first FOTD (my bf and I as Bonnie and Clyde, dark, dramatic red lips).. This one's a bit different, and please excuse the quality of the pictures! My camera is stranded at my parent's house, so I had to make do with my Mac's webcam haha. This is a look that I wear a lot.. It's natural and pretty, but still makes me feel feminine with the coral lips and the black winged liner. And PS check out the leopard trench coat
greengrin.gif
It finally hit below 70 today in Phoenix and I felt the need to break it out and show it off. I hope you enjoy, and any constructive criticism is welcome.. Thanks
smiles.gif

me3.jpg

(random light shining into my nose?Lol)
me4.jpg

me1.jpg

me2.jpg

me6.jpg

FACE
Smashbox Photo Finish Light
MUFE HD Foundation
MSF Natural
NARS Deep Throat
Wedge Eyeshadow (contour)
Shiseido Accentuating Color Stick in Glistening Flush (highlight)
MAC MSF Lightscapade (highlight)

EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Shroom Eyeshadow (all over lid)
Vanilla Eyeshadow (to lighten Shroom, all over eye)
Shore Leave Eyeshadow (inner corners, brow bone)
Black Track Fluidline (upper lashline, lightly on middle lower lashline, upper waterline)
Shiseido The Mascara Base
Maybelline Colossal Lash
Smashbox Brow Powder in Brunette
Anastasia Brow Wax

LIPS
Aquaphor
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Calypso Coral (honestly the best coral color, it's so sheer and pretty but buildable to be bright)
Smashbox Lipgloss in Couture​

MzzRach

Beautiful. I love your high contrast colouring, and that is a PERFECT coral lip. Fabulous.

rachybloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
You look great!! Love your hair and that awesome leopard trenchcoat. I want one now!
winks.gif

Why thank you! It makes me feel feisty haha.. And your icon is AMAZING. I'm a little obsessed with Twilight (actually.. A LOT
greengrin.gif
)

thank you everybody
smiles.gif
I use the bent eyeliner brush from Smashbox for fluidliners.. I know it's a favorite on here.. or the Sonia Kashuk one.. but it really helps for precision!!

juicygirl

i am obsessed with your hair!!! it is sooo freaking gorgeous!!! the leopard is so sexy. i live in southern california and it was a little cold the last few days and so i had all my new hoodies out, lol, but today it was back into the 90s.