Soft Lights

IheartCosmetics

Hi Everyone! Has anyone tried the Soft Lights, by Smashbox? I am thinking of ordering the Intermix one specifically.
wavey.gif

pookus

I love the Fusion Softlights. Intermix is on the warm side IMO, whereas something like Gossamer (my fave( is more on the cool side. Both awesome shades, though
smiles.gif

hunnybun

i have soft lights quad in Aglow. love it. absolutely love it. daily part of my make-up routine. i use it at the very end -- after translucent setting powder and blush. it looks great over everything.

since it's summer now, i'm currently wearing Cargo bronzer on my cheeks w/ MAC's refined golden bronzer as a darker contour under the cheek bone. then i finish with a dusting soft lights. blends everything together and gives you the perfect glow.

IheartCosmetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
i have soft lights quad in Aglow. love it. absolutely love it. daily part of my make-up routine. i use it at the very end -- after translucent setting powder and blush. it looks great over everything.

since it's summer now, i'm currently wearing Cargo bronzer on my cheeks w/ MAC's refined golden bronzer as a darker contour under the cheek bone. then i finish with a dusting soft lights. blends everything together and gives you the perfect glow.

You use it allover your face? It's not too shimmery?
smiles.gif

hunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartCosmetics
You use it allover your face? It's not too shimmery?
smiles.gif

not all over. i'll dust it lightly over my cheeks, on top of whatever bronzer or brush i happen to be wearing. it blends everything together and airbrushes the color into your skin. then i'll go back and apply it a bit heavier right on my cheek bones as a highlight. hth!