Soft Purple Look & Beigeland lips!

only1angel

Thanks ladies for the lovely comments
winkiss.gif
!

Quote:
Originally Posted by January
You probably get this all the time, but you so remind me of Keira Knightly!!

Actually no I don't get that all the time lol. No1's ever said that to me before- except on Specktra I've been hearing it a lot lately
th_LMAO.gif
I told my husband the comments and I showed him a pic of Keira Knightley. He was like hmmm yea you actually do kinda look like her hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
So glad you kept Beigeland!

Thanks- I'm glad I kept it, too!!!!!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Beigeland is a great nude on you (maybe I need it too?). and gorgeous eyeshadow application
smiles.gif

Thanks! And yes you do!!!!!!!!!!!
thmbup.gif
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaboomboom
So pretty! You remind me of Alicia Silverstone
smiles.gif

I LOVE her!!!!!!!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirlgirl
Purples look GORGEOUS on you!! I love the look - and you are absolutely beautiful - - a perfect canvas for makeup!

awwwww Thanks!!!!
winkiss.gif
Ever since this collection came out, I guess seeing all the purple shadows made me want to try a purple look lol. This was my first purple look, I don't know what took me so long hahaha. I think I will wear purples more often now
yes.gif
!!!

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

This look is SO gorgeous! Any chance of a tutorial? I dont know if you do these or not but this foto alone is making me want to buy the stacked pigments but I'd probably mess it up!!

only1angel

Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCk_StAr_GiRl
This look is SO gorgeous! Any chance of a tutorial? I dont know if you do these or not but this foto alone is making me want to buy the stacked pigments but I'd probably mess it up!!

Thanks! I didn't use the stacked pigments for this look, but you definitely could!!!! It would look just as pretty
yes.gif
As for doing a tutorial- I've received a couple PMs asking me to do some, so I've considered starting a youtube channel.. But I'm not so computer friendly lol, so my videos would be step by step photos and slideshows- not sure how many people would watch that
th_dunno.gif

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

I would! Seriously, you are really talented!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
Thanks!!!

Thanks! I didn't use the stacked pigments for this look, but you definitely could!!!! It would look just as pretty
yes.gif
As for doing a tutorial- I've received a couple PMs asking me to do some, so I've considered starting a youtube channel.. But I'm not so computer friendly lol, so my videos would be step by step photos and slideshows- not sure how many people would watch that
th_dunno.gif

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCk_StAr_GiRl
I would! Seriously, you are really talented!!!

aww Thanks!!!! Maybe I will then!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzajuju
What did you use on your brows? You should start a blog! I really like all of you fotd's.

Thank you!! I'm using Anastasia's brow powder in brunette.
yes.gif

littlepickle

Absolutely stunning look, I am so envious of your lashes! You really suit purples and your make up always looks so flawless
smiles.gif

only1angel

thanks!!!!!
winkiss.gif
This was my first ever purple look. What took me so long?????
lol.gif
Now I'm going crazy wearing purples
th_LMAO.gif

smellyocheese

if that's all you have on your skin, I'd say wow you have fantastic skin!
Loving the Beigeland lip color too. Looks like a color that I can wear everyday
smiles.gif

.k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by January
Very beautiful!! Love the purple shadow. You probably get this all the time, but you so remind me of Keira Knightly!!

yes! thats what i thought too!