Soft Sparkle Pencils

Janice

I've been using them for a pop of color & sparkle on top of my fluidlines. I don't really use them all the time, just for occasions when I want to be sparkly and cute.
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I've been using them for a pop of color & sparkle on top of my fluidlines. I don't really use them all the time, just for occasions when I want to be sparkly and cute.
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
Sometimes I use them when I'm completely late and on the go for a splash of color.

Wontpayretail23

I still love these and was glad that I got all of them. They look awesome over fluidliners. Also easy to carry in my makeup bag for a quick look.

Aprilrobin

I only bought the mint green one (Ultra Chill?) and I have used it a few times as a pop of color on the bottom lash line when I'm doing a neutral wash w/ heavy black liner on the lid.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I've been using them for a pop of color & sparkle on top of my fluidlines.

Doh! I kinda wish I kept them then... but I didn't have many fluidlines then.

I kept Peacocky and Ultra-Chill. Peacocky I use when I don't have time to use Shade f/l (dif. colour, but just when I want a green-ish liner), and I use Ultra-Chill for the lower lashline and sometimes to tone down Peacocky. Otherwise, U-C doesn't show up as colour on me - same thing w/ Reflecto and Iris Accent, which is why I swapped them away. They looked so pretty though!

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Peacocky I use when I don't have time to use Shade f/l (dif. colour, but just when I want a green-ish liner)

Funny you mention those two, that's really one of my favorite combos with these pencils! [shade + peacocky] Try them together sometime. :thumbsup:

MissVanessa

I REALLY wish I would have gotten these. I'm so tempted to buy them from someone, but there always ends up being something else that I want instead.

bebs

all they did was get glitter in my eyes (nope didnt line the water line or anything) so after it happeneing 3 times none stop I would be tearing up and my eyes red I returned them
ssad.gif

TM26

I still use mine quite a bit. I use the black one more at night if I go out, and love to layer the other ones. I also use them on top quite a bit when I want my eyes to pop out.

liquidsirenhoney

That's funny today was the first time i have used it since they first came out....I bought Peacocky...i like it but now i wonder why i bought it....it did brightne and give me a little sparkle, but i don't really reach for it so...

randiu

I've never had problem with the glitter fallout, I just don't like the colours. I'll try playing with them more though.

ccarp001

are these still avalible anywhere? i know hardcandy has glitter liners but im not such a big fan of them.

bozica

I'm trying really hard to like mine (I have all of them), but the couple of times I tried to use them, I ended up getting glitter in my eye and that's no fun when you're wearing contacts! I like my fluidlines better anyway, but just don't want to get rid of the softsparkle pencils for some reason.