Softsac discussion thread.

Demosthenes

Have they been released before? Today was the first time they were at my local MAC store. After all of the hype it was kind of disappointing. The material is so flimsy, the bags look all shapeless and deformed when you put stuff in it. I still wanted to try them out to see it they worked out better than they look so I bought the 3 in 1 set. (pic below) I'm probably gonna use it for pencil/sponge storage because I honestly can't trust a powder item in such a soft material.

Has anyone bought anything from this release yet? How did you like it?

Ooohh... and as a side note, in the same pic below you'll see the Large MAC Jacquard Tote, which is everything I've ever dreamed it would be! It's seriously really awesome, and I'd recommend it over a Softsac any day.

358688.jpeg

Demosthenes

Which one? The Jacquard tote is for general use, and the Softsacs can be used regularly too. The small makeup bags are great for pencils, lipglasses, etc. The other sizes have multiple uses I guess.

Here's the link to the Softsacs on the website:
http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...=CATEGORY15130

One of the MAs told me he is using the Softsac wide bag as a laptop carrier.
smiles.gif

Sanne

aha, they are just bag, like shoppers and purses, not like the ones that where brought out last christmass with the holiday brushsets... that's what I thought

Demosthenes

They have that too. The Sateen style bags from the holidays are a part of the Soft Sac collection, only they are made with the Softsac material and are all black.