solid gold soul

faithhopelove24

I took my sister to MAC store today and this is what I wore... Nothing special.
Hope ya'll like it
smiles.gif

solidgoldsoul014.jpg

solidgoldsoul006.jpg

solidgoldsoul007.jpg

solidgoldsoul006.jpg

I used..
Bamboom (base), Arena (highlight), Ben Nye aztec gold (lid), Coppering & Nars Exhibit A (crease), blue noir & beauty marked (outer V), Beauty marked & Mehron Aquamarine (upper lashline), Violet pigment & beauty marked (lower lashline), Smolder (waterline) and some fake individual eyelashes

.Serenity.Eludes.

stunning! i love your eyebrows!!! the colors are great, and your blending is great aswell *im jealous* i need to get some new brushes. You look fierce
greengrin.gif

prppygrl69

Nothing special?!?!?!?!
It's AWESOME!!!! I love it.
I like how you added the darker colours to give the look depth.

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
Nothing special?!?!?!?!
It's AWESOME!!!! I love it.
I like how you added the darker colours to give the look depth.

thanks... love that avatar BTW. hehe
smiles.gif

YOOTOPiA

that look is definitely a keeper, that gold is soooo hot on you. jealous how you can pull off that short 'do, you look great =)

KJam

That is so beautiful - one of my faves from you (and I love everything that you do!)

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass-0-Matic
beautiful! I love the color choices and the placement. was the violet more vibrant IRL?

yes, everything was much more vibrant IRL.. I need to learn to work my camera better. lol
smiles.gif

Glitziegal

As we say here in the UK (well some of us do) "Nothing special my arse!" This is a really stunning look on you. You look like a movie star.

I love it!
yahoo.gif

laurenmo88

this is a great look! and im another one who thinks your eyebrows are PERFECT! how do u get them that way?