Solution for touching up foundation on the go

ThePowderPuff

I have a problem with foundation that I just can seem to work out.

I often stay out all day and have to go straight out in the evening and my skin eats foundation and even the most long wearing need touch ups in the afternoon on me.

But using a compact Powder Foundation to touch up makes it all worse. It dissapears again within a very short time.

So I need either a way to make my regular foundation portable or a compact foundation that is truly long wearing.

At the moment I am using Studio Fix on the go and that is really horrible for messing up my makeup. At home I use Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Lon Wearing and its wonderful. I wish I could somehow put it in a compact and take it woth me!

Does anyone have any ideas? The Studio Fix is just not working for me.

LisaOrestea

I use Lily Lolo mineral foundation when I know I'm gonna have to go straight out in the evening. Its a powder so I just decant some into a smaller pot and then retouch before I go out.

With liquid foundations I can't re-apply because I find it goes all goopy on my face, but I can with my Lily Lolo :) the coverage is really buildable too. I have pretty bad skin but you wouldn't think it when I'm wearing this stuff :)

Latest posts