Some B-Slap (pic heavy)

prppygrl69

I know i know,most people don't like the name,but the colors are sooooo pretty!
Oh i changed my hair too,and no more monroe
ssad.gif
it haaaaad to go. Started to damage my gums and it just wasn't healing. Hope you all like. Here's what i used: Oh and i do not condone the names of these cosmetics,i just like the colors.

Face:
Revlon Colorstay
Covergirl loose powder to set
Haux e/s from MAC to contour
Plumberry blush from Beauty Control

Eyes:
UDPP
White and Cotton candy from NYX on lid and browbone
Baddest B and One Beat B from B-Slap in crease
Black from NYX in crease just a tiny bit to create depth
Sweet B paint wheel the two purple/pink colors to help blend into the white

Lips:
Oyster Girl l/g from MAC

DSCF4231b.jpg

DSCF4232b2.jpg

DSCF4241b.jpg

DSCF4244b.jpg

DSCF4251b.jpg

DSCF4257b.jpg

DSCF4259b.jpg

And a better pic of the color in my hair

Picture665b.jpg

Kiyishima

Holy effing shit that is hottttt
i love the blending, and the hair, and i don't mind the name of the products :]

chynegal

how is the quality of the eyshadows i have been wanting to try it but i dont want to shell out money if not good....

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
how is the quality of the eyshadows i have been wanting to try it but i dont want to shell out money if not good....

To be blunt honest,they are GREAT. Super pigmented,BUT i have a huge problem doing color on the lid with them. Every time i go to blend,they just come right off. They work well in the crease for me...or to make another color pop. It may just be my base though :/

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
To be blunt honest,they are GREAT. Super pigmented,BUT i have a huge problem doing color on the lid with them. Every time i go to blend,they just come right off. They work well in the crease for me...or to make another color pop. It may just be my base though :/

i think i might try...........does the shadow last all day or do u need toouch up through the day

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
i think i might try...........does the shadow last all day or do u need toouch up through the day

Most shadows last all day for me if i use a non cream base or primer. The UDPP really does it for me. But i have no problem with these shadows fading.

nattyngeorge

oh.. my.. gosh. I want to try b-slap soooo bad. I don't know why I'm so hesitant. I Just want soo much.. and its not in my budget. I don't know what I'd order. =\

blackeneddove

Okay... your hair is amazing, your makeup is even more amazing.. this is so hot! One of the best purple looks I think I've ever seen. Straight into my inspiration folder.

ashtn

Looks Gorgeous! your hair is so pretty (im a bit jealous of it) and the look goes perfect with it, nude lips really suit you
smiles.gif

Redz24

I love the eye's and love your hair more lol mine tends to be bright pink but I'm giving it a break at the moment and I'm plane jane brown lol.