Some EotD from last moths :-D

magi

I haven´t posted for months. This dark grey wather makes me bored of cosmetics and bright colors. I have worn basics only - just on a few days I grabbed my brushes and this is what came out. Let´s start with the last one:

FotD 01.02.08

Face: MMU + "Pink Swoon" & "Shy Angel" p/b
Eyes: from '05 Delights Trend Palette - "Pearl of the Earth" & "Cinders" & "Sketch" over it for banana - lower lid is "Wintertwig" (7 Pink Eyes '03) & "Beautymarked"

FotN 12.31.07

also a first try with falsies. But I removed it. It was a bit too much. The first pic shows the fisrtversion of the look, but I added lots of shimmer micas to soften it and to make it shimmer shimmer shimmer.

On my cheeks my favorite combo: COOL PINK & HELIUM & PINK OPAL Pigments

FotN 12.24.07

Face: I think it was "Fleur Power" p/b and "New Vegas" MSF
Eyes: Based with "Uppity" f/l - "Heat/ Element" (the gold), from FORMAL BLACK Warm Eyes Palette "Valet" & "Limo" and some

EotD 12.16.07

Face: MMU + "PinkSwoon" p/b + "New Vegas" MSF
Eyes: "Goldmine" + "Firespot" + Rose Gold" p/m + "Nehru" and bit "Uppity" and "Penned" f/l

One day, when I got my "Crimsonaire" Shadestick, I tried a technique, I have planned for a while: "Overcast" + "Crimsonaire"and "Sharkskin" Shadesticks as base only and just "Frost" Pigmentover them:

tiffdultimate

Wow! You have serious blending skills. I love the gold look. I've been trying to find a sassy gold look. Thanks for the idea.

magi

Thank you :-D HEAT/ELEMENT is a great mineralize eye shadow. In the pot it look s a bit strange or borring, but these are my basics for metal looks. Theother shade in it is a great bronze one... On a good base they are very, very pretty...

Karen_B

I love the last one! I've never really known what to do with my pretty Crimsonaire shadstick, but I have to try that!

MACATTAK

th_hello.gif
I'm so happy when I see your posts! All of them are completely perfect! So beautiful!

magi

Thank you so much
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
OMG!! That's sooo gorgeous.. I really, really like this one...
ImageShack - Hosting :: v202ka9.jpg

Ah, I forgot to write, that I add here AZALEA blush in the middle of the lid. I wore a black/pink top, so I missed a bit PINK!!!

hotpink1326

You are sooo freakin talented girl! Havent seen a post form you in ages & was so happy to see one today!! I love each & every looks as always...