Some eyes, some lips

chocula

I'm too shy to post my whole face, but here are some pictures from a long time back. Comments/suggestions welcome.

purpleeyes3.jpg

purpleeyes2.jpg

Used: UDPP, MAC Lovely Lily pigment, Prestige Blooming, MAC Beatufil Iris, MAC Smut, MAC Nylon, MAC lash primer, Covergirl Lash Exact mascara, and LOreal Voluminous mascara.

vgvmahog.jpg

Sorry for the sloppy application. This is MAC Viva Glam V lipstick over MAC Mahogany lipliner. I love this combo.

eyelook.jpg

MAC Olive Groove, MAC Coco pigment, MAC Greensmoke, MAC Retrospeckt. Covergirl Lash Exact mascara.

nyeeye.jpg

My New Year's Eve eye look: UDPP, MAC shadestick in Beige-ing, MAC Vanilla Pigment, MAC Rose Pigment, Milani Storm, Covergirl Lash Exact mascara, Wet N Wild black liquid liner, Poppy Eye Kohl, and Prestige Black Kohl liner.

linerandgloss.jpg

MAC Dervish lip liner and Viva Glam V lipstick.

Eoraptor

Wow! If your eyes and lips are any indication, you're so gorgeous you shouldn't be shy!
smiles.gif
I love the purple look the best. It goes great with your eye color!

Shimmer

Looks lovely.
smiles.gif

Don't be shy, you won't find a more supportive and positive membership than the one here at Specktra.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Looks lovely.
smiles.gif

Don't be shy, you won't find a more supportive and positive membership than the one here at Specktra.

iagree.gif
!

chocula

Thanks everyone for the kind and wonderful comments. I may get brave and try a full face soon.

Vicky88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Looks lovely.
smiles.gif

I agree! It looks fantastic and I'd love to see the whole package!!
smiles.gif