Some fake Mac brushes look very close to authentic ones:(

Christy0188

I remember I bought a Mac 224 brush on eBay a few years ago and for a long time I actually believed I had an authentic Mac brush :( until i decided to go get a back up at a Mac counter. Once I put them side by side I could tell they were slightly different. The handle of the fake Mac brush was very shinny and slightly taller than my real 224 brush. To be honest the bristles on both brushes felt the same and after using my real Mac 224 I couldn't feel a difference between both, my fake brush made a fantastic job just like my real one. The quality was great and just because I had an authentic one to compare if not I would have never find out I had a fake. Still use both brushes because both do an amazing job at blending! just surprised how these new fakes look and feel very close to the real ones.

FiveTo1984

Where do fake Mac brushes come from? I would be more inclined to try one of these brushes if it didn't have a psuedo Mac logo imprinted on them.

EndingStart

It sucks that there are so many people out there who sell fakes, it turns me off using sites like ebay to purchase products...

Christy0188

Well I bought mine long ago when I didn't there were so many fakes out there. The fakes they make now you can tell from miles away they are fakes lol!! I wouldn't trust eBay some prices are too good to be true:(