Some looks from this week!!

cindysilver4

Here are some looks from this week
smiles.gif
Over the weekend I went out with some BRIGHT red lips -- the darkest lips I've ever done! The eye pictures didn't turn out because it was so dark (and I may have been a little too... tipsy to take a good picture, haha!), and they were very neutral anyway ... but here are the lips anyway
smiles.gif
I'm very pink, so I need a pinky red
smiles.gif

2006_09_07032crop.jpg

The next night (Sunday) I also went out but did smokey eyes instead of dark lips
smiles.gif

2006_09_05018crop.jpg

And then I was playing with my new Sparkle Dusts today and tried my VERY FIRST green eye makeup! For some reason I always worried that green eyes with green eye makeup would be bad -- but I actually really like the way it turned out, and I'll do it again-- now I just need some more greens!!
smiles.gif

2006_09_07_2015crop.jpg

2006_09_07_2007crop.jpg

2006_09_07_200crop1.jpg

Constructive crit welcome! Also compliments, HAHA
smiles.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif

Simply Elegant

I really love the bright lips. It's a good colour for you. I think the greens do suit you pretty well too.

For the smokey eyes, I'd recommend just cleaning up your eyeliner a bit on the bottom.

cindysilver4

Thanks everybody! I really liked the way the red lips looked, I think I'll try another dark lip tonight !
smiles.gif
I am glad you guys like the green eye make up too.. I was worried it was too much green but I really liked it
smiles.gif
Thanks again you guys! I just love this site!!

Latest posts