Some MACCosmetics.com online LOLZ for you guys.

electrostars

I'm so STUPID. Here's some lolz for you.

I was just looking at the MAC website, checking shit out..just cuz it's all new and fancy and stuff..and I had stuff in my shopping bag, cuz I always add stuff to my bag even if I don't really plan to buy anything. lol...I was looking at the "checking out" process for god, don't ask me why..and I thought I had one more "step" in the ordering process..turns out I didn't.
I JUST ACCIDENTLY ORDERED $135 WORTH OF MAC.
lol.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has ever done this. :p lol.

Charlie'sAngel

Hahaha!!!! I do put things in my cart but as for actually ordering them...can't say I've done that but you just made my evening
smiles.gif
that's priceless... I look forward to your "accidental haul" LOL

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie'sAngel
Hahaha!!!! I do put things in my cart but as for actually ordering them...can't say I've done that but you just made my evening
smiles.gif
that's priceless... I look forward to your "accidental haul" LOL

hahahha.
I blame it on the new site!!

Anyhow, this is what I "ordered": quick tease, blonde msf, all's fair, strawberry blonde, knight, top knot, pin curl, & chignon. HAHAH.

That's too bad, because I have a $50 macy's g/c downstairs that I was thinking about using tomorrow night for some BBR stuff...
I just ruined that. lol.

X4biddenxLustX

LOL!

I'm always too afraid to add things to my shopping cart in case I end up actually ordering something that I didn't intend on getting haha. I hate when sites make you click on "add to shopping cart" in order for the price of a certain item to be show. Why can't they just tell you?! Or when I have to add things to the shopping cart in order to find out how much shipping is too. Just thank goodness I dont do much online shopping or I'd be so screwed lol.

Holy Rapture

rofl.gif
That's some accident! Probably the only kind that makes you look PRETTY
th_DANCE.gif
MAC accidents should happen more often, don't you think ??
th_wink3.gif
lmao.gif

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
LOL!

I'm always too afraid to add things to my shopping cart in case I end up actually ordering something that I didn't intend on getting haha. I hate when sites make you click on "add to shopping cart" in order for the price of a certain item to be show. Why can't they just tell you?! Or when I have to add things to the shopping cart in order to find out how much shipping is too. Just thank goodness I dont do much online shopping or I'd be so screwed lol.

hahha.
yeah, i'm gonna be calling the 800# at 8:58am tomorrow morning to cancel. :x

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
rofl.gif
That's some accident! Probably the only kind that makes you look PRETTY
th_DANCE.gif
MAC accidents should happen more often, don't you think ??
th_wink3.gif
lmao.gif

hahaha. but i don't want to spend $135! lol.
THE SAD THING IS..I have a $50 macys g/c that I was thinking about taking tomorrow to get me some bbr...shit, there goes my plan. :/ hahaha.

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
hahaha. but i don't want to spend $135! lol.
THE SAD THING IS..I have a $50 macys g/c that I was thinking about taking tomorrow to get me some bbr...shit, there goes my plan. :/ hahaha.

Cancel the *order* and splurge on what you want with the g/c
thmbup.gif
cutey.gif

OfficerJenny

Not MAC, but a similar situation.

I was playing an online game, with microtransactions, and I wanted to buy 10 dollars worth of credit.
Well uh, I bought 100. And I spent it all really fast cause I thought it was only 10 dollars worth of credit.
Later I found out ;_;

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
Not MAC, but a similar situation.

I was playing an online game, with microtransactions, and I wanted to buy 10 dollars worth of credit.
Well uh, I bought 100. And I spent it all really fast cause I thought it was only 10 dollars worth of credit.
Later I found out ;_;

oh, that sucks. lol. XD

MissMochaXOXO

i always do that everywhere i shop online! then i have to use the sucky ''remove/delete item'' link!lol if i was rich, i'd seriously order whole websites at a time! oh god that has to be so fun.
ssad.gif
lol

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
hahha.
yeah, i'm gonna be calling the 800# at 8:58am tomorrow morning to cancel. :x

They should be able to cancel it as long as it hasn't been shipped out yet, so hopefully you can get your moolah back and do some real live spending lol.

I swear this whole you must add this item to your shopping cart in order to view sales price or shipping estimate is like some sort of scam to get us to "accidently" buy things lol. I always have to make sure that my shopping cart is completely empty before exing out on the site and when I do make orders I read over them like 100x times.

Rudyru

Ouch, you made my wallet scream in agony! I've had a similar accident happen as well...but it wasn't that pricey. I'm glad for that. It was similar to Chad's where he was playing a game with microtransactions...it's horrible because you don't really have an option to make one last look before you splurge.

stronqerx

that's funny. It has never happened to me and if it ever did, knowing me i wouldn't bother to cancle it, and i would still go to the mac counter and spend that $50 gift card lmao. Also, you just gave me a really bad idea...but i don't think i would do it...well maybe if i am mad...lol. I always pretend shop on the website...i can use my shared bank account debit card with my fiance and be like 'oops...it was an accident' lmaooo. Nah i wouldn't do it, just a thought, well maybe if i was REALLY mad at him..welll idk lmao

zzoester

LOL!! That's hilarious! I have never accidentally ordered something online before, but I see how that could happen. I am obsessed with online browsing (and shopping) and usually have full shopping carts at like 10 websites at any given time....and lately I check back all the damn time to see what's gone on sale since the last time I checked.