Some old and new. (LOTS OF PICTURES!)

chelseadawn

I found some old looks (Mostly Spring of this year.. you can see my transition to blonde! haha)) I hadn't posted, but that I was fairly proud of, so I'm going to catch y'all up on some of those.
I'll try to list products for them, but I probably don't remember much.

Valentine's day!:
makeups.jpg

Definitely some Free To Be eyeshadow, and Sketch.. Fascinating eye kohl + Gesso for the heart. That's about all I know!

I really have no idea what I'm wearing in these... oops. They look nice to me anyway? haha.
simg1009.jpg
img1106gb.jpg

Did a fierce look for my first time wearing Falsies!:
img1408q.jpg
img1445h.jpg

All I can really remember is Moon's Reflection eyeshadow. hmm..

I wish I could remember what I used for this! and then I did some scrapes for funsies.
img1725b.jpg
img18142.jpg

Guidette for a day! Just making sure my cleav looks FAB
winks.gif

I just remember using TONS of Prism, Harmony, Cubic blushes, and Pink Fish lip conditioner from MAC Hello Kitty collection.
img21942.jpg
img22022.jpg

Nice and natural look for bright red hair!:
img22482i.jpg

The most recent:
I used Sassy Grass, Aquavert, Deep Blue Green pigment, Fuchsia Pigment (upper liner + all over the green to make it have a sort of pink sheen.. hard to see it in the pictures). Flammable paint and Fuchsia pigment on my lashes.
makeup.jpg

I did makeup/hair (and photography and editing, obviouslyyy) for some photoshoots with friends...

Amanda:
We were going for a kind of retro look, but nothing decade-specific. Just bring the vibe of the oldschool vintage style of the early-/mid-1900s.
I used blacktrack fluidline, carbon, coppering, omega. A Physician's Formula quad called Canyon Classics for the brows. 40's Pink mattene lipstick. It was a STRONG contour with Harmony blush, Prism blush, etc, because I knew the sun would basically make it look non-existent.
eimg2607.jpg
eimg2624.jpg

Tori:
There wasn't really a theme, but I wanted to make her blue eyes look AMAZING so I started with Primary Yellow Chromaline and Quite Natural Paintpot as base colours. Goldmine, Amber Lights, Espresso, and Carbon eyeshadows. The same Physician's Formula quad for the eyebrows. Prism and Cubic blushes.
eimg2755.jpg
eimg2874.jpg

Wowww. Sorry for the overload of pics and stuff (at least they're small, eh?)
Any questions, whatever, feeeeel free to ask, idk if I could answer... I have so many products, I can't keep track of them all, so sorry I couldn't remember what I used
ssad.gif

CC very very veryyy welcome wooooo!

joey444

Great looks! I love your hair in the third one (I think the one with moon reflection e/s)...

mena22787

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseadawn
Guidette for a day! Just making sure my cleav looks FAB
winks.gif

I just remember using TONS of Prism, Harmony, Cubic blushes, and Pink Fish lip conditioner from MAC Hello Kitty collection.
img21942.jpg
img22022.jpg

you look FAB here, makeup and hair! what do you have on your eyes? and do you remember what you used to dye your hair? it's such an awesome color

chelseadawn

Thank you!
Honestly, though, I don't remember! The Lid colour is probably Warming Trend, but that was L/E.. maybe Copperplate in the crease? I don't know
ssad.gif
Sorry.

But I do know the hair. Unfortunately, its a bit of a mix of things. First, I used Inebrya 'Ice Cream' dye in Red. It's an Italian brand but its sold in Shoppers Drugmarts around where I live. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available in other places, so I really don't know where anyone else would get it. That turned out BRIGHT, Ronald Mcdonald red with no definition whatsoever, so I used Manic Panic colours (Midnight Blue? i think.. and a bright fuchsia colour mixed together to make a bluish purple) just for a few minutes to tone down the colour, and that ^ is how it kind of settled.

mena22787

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseadawn
Thank you!
Honestly, though, I don't remember! The Lid colour is probably Warming Trend, but that was L/E.. maybe Copperplate in the crease? I don't know
ssad.gif
Sorry.

But I do know the hair. Unfortunately, its a bit of a mix of things. First, I used Inebrya 'Ice Cream' dye in Red. It's an Italian brand but its sold in Shoppers Drugmarts around where I live. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available in other places, so I really don't know where anyone else would get it. That turned out BRIGHT, Ronald Mcdonald red with no definition whatsoever, so I used Manic Panic colours (Midnight Blue? i think.. and a bright fuchsia colour mixed together to make a bluish purple) just for a few minutes to tone down the colour, and that ^ is how it kind of settled.

no problem girl! i'm def ganna have to recreate this look!
yes.gif

pink4ever

The guidette for a day look is so pretty! The makeup makes your eyes look really bright. They're all so lovely
smiles.gif

Chrisi85

Beautiful! And nice hair colour changes! Seems like you can wear every haircolour :O Really like the brown colouring of the first picture! Oh and nice mu looks!
greengrin.gif

Love the lipcolours in the 4 and 5 look...do you imagine what you used?

chelseadawn

Hm the lipcolour.. I think I was wearing Creme D'Nude lipstick a lot then, so probably that.

The heart was.. a little of both, I'd say. I cut a TEENSY TINY heart shape (looked more like a V, haha. it was SO small!) out of a piece of a sticker and stuck it on after my base, but before I did my eyeshadow so that I wouldnt get any colour on that part. Then, I removed the sticker, drew in the heart with a white eyeliner and set it with white shadow.

Thank you all!

mystery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
you look FAB here, makeup and hair! what do you have on your eyes? and do you remember what you used to dye your hair? it's such an awesome color

iagree.gif
i love this look! it looks so flawless & polished
smiles.gif