Some uk fakes on ebay

ClareBear86

i actually cant believe some of these!! and alot of them have bids on
ssad.gif
its very sad, i would report them but last time i did that the seller reported me for selling mac that was genuine and ebay wont allow me to sell on there any more
ssad.gif

%21BS7v-6Q%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-D%21EjlLlz,uWBKFvHcCLv%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

ebay id:
s.gif
immaculatecosmetics2009
s.gif

%21BSzFbUg%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKjcEjlLmYj%28RBKFCD4Jfkg%7E%7E_1.JPG

%21BS7RIFQ%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlypo6BKFtU3EyFg%7E%7E_1.JPG

%21BS7gcZgBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CYEjlLlq68ZBKFuRImsNg%7E%7E_1.JPG

ebay id: jez_k2009

%21BS2OmYQ%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-C8EjlLl3wEGBKFTEnP9Zw%7E%7E_1.JPG

ebay id: mason123-123

mason123-123
155a_1.JPG

ebay id: mary.lvx

5883_1.JPG

ebay id: acunnie

%21BTBmUjQCGk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKjQEjlLmQu1cBKGUt%29Zh+Q%7E%7E_1.JPG

ebay id:

RedRibbon

lol.gif
I posted a few of the above in the Hello Kitty fakes thread, I can't believe the gall of some people taking advantage of others like that. I posted a link to a real Fakey Fakerson set of brushes which sold for £40. The description for the first one is funny, it's a sheer powder pigment from MAC and it's a Bobbi Brown item too

splattergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareBear86
i would report them but last time i did that the seller reported me for selling mac that was genuine and ebay wont allow me to sell on there any more
ssad.gif

wait, they knew it was you who reported, you contacted them first? and ebay didn't do anything if they could to check whether you were selling fakes, they just told you you couldn't sell any more mac?? omg that sucks, if I was in a country which had its own ebay, I'd complain to someone for sure, its really unfair!
girl_devil.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by splattergirl
wait, they knew it was you who reported, you contacted them first? and ebay didn't do anything if they could to check whether you were selling fakes, they just told you you couldn't sell any more mac?? omg that sucks, if I was in a country which had its own ebay, I'd complain to someone for sure, its really unfair!
girl_devil.gif

Clare, one of my listings for genuine B.Brown,shimmer brick was taken off,because ihave used photo d/l off B.B website,( yep i know it was wrong lazy me
th_dunno.gif
)but fake B.B palette was left running even though it was fake etc .. seller had his own pic!It is unfair and i do report and do sometimes inform the sellers that i have reported them but I email them using only my ebay account from which i do not sell !
yes.gif

The above fake that you have posted are truly attrocious ...
angry.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClareBear86
its awful that people pay good money for these items 2
ssad.gif

jez_k2009,lol you gotta love her "honesty"
th_LMAO.gif
her listings were reported...you cannot disclaim or imply that you do not know if the items you are selling are authentic or not it is a big nay,nay
nonono.gif

Please note i bought about 100 of these from a wholesale seller from ebay, who claims they are authentic, the price certainly reflects that, the quality and the packaging all look authentic, so please note this before bidding!!!! Apart from that i absolutely love these and have one in each colour

What wholesaler on ebay...
th_LMAO.gif
truly,naive or plain stupid!!

ClareBear86

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Clare, one of my listings for genuine B.Brown,shimmer brick was taken off,because ihave used photo d/l off B.B website,( yep i know it was wrong lazy me
th_dunno.gif
)but fake B.B palette was left running even though it was fake etc .. seller had his own pic!It is unfair and i do report and do sometimes inform the sellers that i have reported them but I email them using only my ebay account from which i do not sell !
yes.gif

The above fake that you have posted are truly attrocious ...
angry.gif

yeah i emailed her just asking if she was aware that her items were fake and she threw back that her items were genuine and i was the one selling fakes and that she was going to report me...

since then i cant sell any make up on ebay!

annoyed me soooooooo much