Somebody stop me!!!!

sassyvirgo

Yesterday I went to the CCO to exchange an eyeshadow that I already had in my palette ( but I bought another one) I struck gold it was terrible I tell ya just terrible I ended up coming out with:

Glamour check (starflash)
Grand Entrance (starflash)
Soft and slow l/g (neo sci-fi)
MSF natural & shimmer LE
Heatherette trio 1
Novel Twist cool eyes
choochoo.gif

So I told myself nomore freakin shopping
nonono.gif

Today I was bored and went to check out Nordies annual sale and as I walked by the MAC counter I couldnt contain myself as I admired the beauty of the style warriors collection, and I so I left ran upstairs to the FORBIDDEN MAC STORE to use my mac pro where I purchased

The GORGEOUS Brave New Bronze L/S my new fave
drools.gif

Purple rite l/s
all 4 lipglasses
scatterays solar bits
whirl l/l
honesty e/s
moons reflection e/s
seedy pearl e/s
Naked Pigment
316 lip brush

Awful isnt it !!!!
th_LMAO.gif

mac_addict.gif

foxxylatina07

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyvirgo
Yesterday I went to the CCO to exchange an eyeshadow that I already had in my palette ( but I bought another one) I struck gold it was terrible I tell ya just terrible I ended up coming out with:

Glamour check (starflash)
Grand Entrance (starflash)
Soft and slow l/g (neo sci-fi)
MSF natural & shimmer LE
Heatherette trio 1
Novel Twist cool eyes
choochoo.gif

So I told myself nomore freakin shopping
nonono.gif

Today I was bored and went to check out Nordies annual sale and as I walked by the MAC counter I couldnt contain myself as I admired the beauty of the style warriors collection, and I so I left ran upstairs to the FORBIDDEN MAC STORE to use my mac pro where I purchased

The GORGEOUS Brave New Bronze L/S my new fave
drools.gif

Purple rite l/s
all 4 lipglasses
scatterays solar bits
whirl l/l
honesty e/s
moons reflection e/s
seedy pearl e/s
Naked Pigment
316 lip brush

Awful isnt it !!!!
th_LMAO.gif

mac_addict.gif

LOL I've had that happen to me too. I say to myself, "ok that's it no more hauling for a while" and then next thing you know there I go buying something. LOL

I have to agree on the Brave New Bronze l/s OMG I freaking love it! It's so beautiful I'ma get another one as a backup since I love nudes so much.
th_DANCE.gif

Oh and nice haul enjoy playing with them.
winks.gif

Latest posts