Something borrowed, something, lilac...

Mrs Scissorhands

Did my mum's make up for the bridal week in the course I'm doing at Napoleon... apparently the best blending on the eyes I've done according to my trainer... which is odd considering I screwed up the liquid liner so I had to take it off and quickly redo parts of the eyeshadow.

specktra8.jpg

bac7f8f6.jpg

38a796a0.jpg

472c42e8.jpg

1479824d.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...d/44da3891.jpg

Shut up I know I look odd in that last photo but it was cute.

Mrs Scissorhands

Heh my trainer was surprised... she said "these are the lightest colours I've ever seen you use..." She knows I like my dark... on my face is...

Chanel DPF #10
Chanel DPF Powder Compact #20
MAC 'Dolly mix' (I think that's it??) on cheeks
On eyes... Almay Bring out the blue palette, the brown shade from that... then over that is some random bronzy red earth shade which you probably can't get anymore...
Corners of eyes have blended out MAC 'Black Tied'
Prestige black liquid eyeliner on upper lids
MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in 'Engraved' on lower and inner lids
Face of Australia lip liner in 'i don't know'
Random $3 lipstick on lips with Chanel Glossimer in 'Twinkle' over the top

Very half assed description of products but eh I'm tired haha sorry

mia88

Hey girl, I'm hoping to attend that course here in NZ in May, do you like it so far? Are you on the 8-week certificate course?

x.els.x

wow wow wow wow WOW!!!

hun these looks look soooo good!!
your mum has fantastic skin ...you definatley did a rad job on her!! love the colours you used

p.s i LOVE your make up tehehe

ansddd...
p.p.s is the napoleon make-up course good/worth it??
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Mrs Scissorhands

I'm on the eight week course yep and at the start I didn't like it much because I wasn't very confident but now I enjoy it because I know the products better and such. If you want to get serious however, I would go for the diploma course.