Something shimmery to mix with my foundation?

prncezz

Anyone know of something subtly shimmery from the drugstore that I can mix with my foundation to give it a sort of glow? =]

Mac_Lust

Hi!
Wet and wild had a really great cheap bronzer you can mix with your foundation, its called Mega pump bronzer or try their megaglo face illuminator. But if you want to go all out, prescriptives has a magic liquid powder(deep translucent) and its awesome. I hope this helps!!

mac_addict.gif

prncezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by arielle123
http://http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/body/shimmerandglitter/megapump-shimmer.php

Wet n wild has these shimmer highlighters that would work. They also have loose glitter if you're looking for a more glittery look.

Almay and physician's formula also have liquid illuminators.

Oooh that looks perfect! I don't think I've seen them here in the Wet N Wild section before though... I'll make sure to keep an eye out!
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Lust
Hi!
Wet and wild had a really great cheap bronzer you can mix with your foundation, its called Mega pump bronzer or try their megaglo face illuminator. But if you want to go all out, prescriptives has a magic liquid powder(deep translucent) and its awesome. I hope this helps!!

Yesss.. I heard
greengrin.gif
! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it. Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdepp_84
Jane has a gel bronzer that you can mix with your foundation.

Oooh a Zellers here sells that brand. I'll take a look! Thanks
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty
Hi there,

Eyeko is a drugstore brand in the UK BUT they do free international shipping.

It is really cheap and you get a REALLY REALLY cute pink jar.

I assure you, it is hella nice shimmer.
smiles.gif

Eyeko Makeup: Manga Makeup & Eyeko Mascara & Glow Cream UK (You should enter code E102 if you plan on ordering so you get free gifts.)

Oooh my gosh. This is the cutest stuff ever! ^^

raen

Revlon Colorstay with SoftFlex has a glimmer to it. There's little sparkles. It's really nice and you don't have to mix anything.

If that's what you're looking for.

onepinkdiamond

Naked pigment.

I swear, when a MA put this on me for the first time, I GLOWED. I was toying with the idea of buying mineralize satinfinish for it's 'dewiness' but once I found this I realized it was the perfect alternative
smiles.gif
It's good to have options
thmbup.gif