Something to balance out a leopard print top

Austrian_Babe

Here I was last night, wearing my first ever animal print anything. Don´t you love it when you always think something´s gonna look bad on you and then you realize it´s not true? Anyways, I was going for a neutral look since I went to a casual party

FACE
Dior Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup
Urban Decay Surreal Skin MMU
Tarte Park Avenue Bronzer (I had a sample..wondering if I should buy the full size though, I kinda like it. Damnit, yet another bronzer purchase! lol)
MAC MSF Shimpagne
Stila Perfecting Concealer
Benefit Brow Zing Light

EYES
UD PP
light brown cream pencil by Essence as a base
MAC e/s Goldbit-tearducts and browbone highlight
MAC Coco pigment-lid
Milani e/s Java Bean-crease and outer V
tiny bit of MAC e/s Carbon to darken outer V
Jane Be Pure Mineral eyeliner in dark brown
Revlon 3D Extreme+Maybelline Full´n´Soft Mascaras

LIPS
NYX liquid lipshine in Pink Sand

Bild022.jpg

Bild023.jpg

Bild026.jpg

Bild027.jpg

And here´s a pic of the top. I got it at Forever 21. Man I love that place!!!
Bild018.jpg

Aaaand a FOTD from the other day, just testing how the red lipgloss looks on me. It´s Rimmel Volume Booster Lip Color in Scandal, with a red lipliner by NYX. And I was wearing a liquid black eye liner by Revlon

Bild029.jpg

moonlit

ur hotttt .. love the top and ur makeup is awesome.. please do a tut someday
smiles.gif

ps: I love ur hair too

TISH1124

Ok if your face wasn't perfect enough...you had to be dealt the perfect bod card too... You are one of the girls that I roll my eyes at!!
th_mad0217.gif

So beautiful!! Yeah yeah the makeup and top is perfect too
th_rolleye0014.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicbabe627
Wow! I love that leopard print top, and your make-up! You have got a KILLER body, girl!
smiles.gif

thanks. Now I`m dying to get some leopard print shoes and a handbag too lol. Not to be worn together though, of course

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Ok if your face wasn't perfect enough...you had to be dealt the perfect bod card too... You are one of the girls that I roll my eyes at!!
th_mad0217.gif

So beautiful!! Yeah yeah the makeup and top is perfect too
th_rolleye0014.gif

aww thanks. I was an ugly duckling during my teenage years, so I appreciate the compliment. Lol and I actually don´t like my face that much, but I am happy with my body. Mom gave me good genes, that´s all there is to it.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
ur hotttt .. love the top and ur makeup is awesome.. please do a tut someday
smiles.gif

ps: I love ur hair too

thanks. I am definitely gonna do a tutorial some day. I have a good new camera but I still need to figure out why I can´t upload videos to my Youtube channel. Drives me freakin crazy

nafster

Wow! A really nice FOTD! Loving this complete look and the false lashes are looking awesome!!! Beautiful!

MzzRach

Very, very pretty look. I love the eye look especially. And your lashes are bananas! (that's a good thing)

Latest posts