..:: Something to go with my O ::..

Miss_Behave

Hey my lovely ladys

I bought O yesterday and since I'm at home today I thought I'll try something to match it, and especially something that isn't blue like my make-over yesterday LOL
the blending is crap but oh well here we go anyway

IMG_1946.JPG

IMG_1976.JPG

Face:
Stila TM
Chanel loose powder
MAC Tenderling blush

Eyes:
Bare Canvas
Rye on lid
Sketch in crease and to line
Shroom to highlight
Mystery and clear brow set on brows
Diorshow

Lips:
Prep & Prime Lips
Plum l/l
O l/s

AriannaErin

WOW, it looks really great. It's the perfect lip for you, and the perfect eye to go with it, I love how it's soft, but still has some color to balance the red of the lips. Amazing job
greengrin.gif

merleskaya

I love it! The O with a more muted eye looks beautiful on you. I don't have Plum liner, but I do have Vino, so I'll try that with my O, which always looks odd on me (almost greenish-orange) by itself.

Miss_Behave

thanks ladys! I feel a lot more comfortable with these colors than with the blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merleskaya
I love it! The O with a more muted eye looks beautiful on you. I don't have Plum liner, but I do have Vino, so I'll try that with my O, which always looks odd on me (almost greenish-orange) by itself.

greenish, really?? I just had a live chat with MAC about O and lipliner this morning, maybe this helps you aswell. this is what the MA said

"O" blends beautifully with alot of different liners. Try MAHOGANY (reddish brown) to warm up the color, or BURGUNDY to make it more red, or try PLUM to make it more plum/rosy. I also recommend adding CLEAR Lipglass on top to enhance the gold shimmer of "O".

poppy z

O is great on you, it's perfect with your eyes. I'm thinking about buy it... I repeat: you looks better with green colors.

Latest posts