something weird happened last night...

honeyd

my friend and i were driving late at night going home and all of a sudden some weird chick jumps right in front of the car with her arms spread out, saying "hit me!" and then some other girl(err at least we think it was a girl) in a trench coat came and slapped the fire out of her and pulled her off the road. i guess she was trying to commit suicide...?

caRpediEm17

that is really freaky...did you stop and see if everything was ok? sounds like a suicide attempt to me, or she might have been mentally ill

jess98765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pei
Kinda random, but I'll give her a loud long honk!

lol! i reckon aye! geez that would've scared the living daylights out of me....

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
wow..... maybe she was drunk or high... that's creapy!!!

Right. She probably druck or high and acting crazy. She also might have been just been acting stupid, you know like a thrill seeker, just to see what would happen.

x20Deepx

Yeah... sounds like she was tripping.
th_confused_new.gif

MACgirl

OMG this is so scary!! she coulda been mentally ill, trying to commit suicide, or worse running from the person i nthe trenchcoat, i dont know but it sounds liek a horror movie set up, if she knows the trenchcoat dude would kill her she might as well kill herself, the bad thing is the movie would start with you all following both of them....geesh i got goosebumps. Thats one scenario the other could be maybe they are a team and hijack cars, by getting out of the car to see if she was ok you coulda got mugged by a third person, thank god your ok though!!

pumpkincat210

I would have gotten out of the car and slapped her on the other side of her face. If you want to kill yourself don't drag innocent people into it. Sh*t.