Something with a little Sass...

Faun

I did this the other night, but after seeing the arabian pictures, I lost all courage to post them. Then a friend of mine coaxed me, so I'm gonna hold my breath while I put em up.

Used:
"Bustling" made by "H.I.P" - for the Gold color
"Indigo Impact" - e/s for the upper deep blue
"sky Blue" from Palladio - for the blue liner
White and Black eye liner
Random light blue for the browbone.

bluewhite1.jpg

bluewhite3.jpg

I think I over did it with the white on the inner corner, but mainly i really just liked the outer corner effect.

What do you all think?

/exhaling before turning blue!

Faun

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
Love the outer corner! I need to learn how to do that b/c it looks awsome!

it's incredibly easy.

Just make a normal wing, straighter rather than upward, and line it above and below with the second color. Take your fingertip to the end/outer tips and drag out gently to smudge it to a nice fade.

Really, it takes less time to do, than it does to type it
smiles.gif

Faun

I figured the look wouldn't fly well, but I mainly just liked the outer corners anyway. Every time I look at it, I feel a little differently about it. Maybe I can figure out a good way to incorperate the part I do like
smiles.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

I really like the look, the white on the inner corners seems a little much, like you said, but I think if you'd just brought the blue in a little further under the eye...
I dunno, just a suggestion. The outer corner though is killer, and I'm definitely going to try that!

kaliraksha

I love the corners... I also love the color combo... but it probably helps that you have such pretty eyes.

LilSphinx

This looks fantastic!! I didn't know about this look. You should post it in the community on LJ, too.

Great job sweetie!!! GORGEOUS!
greengrin.gif