Sometimes, I have TIME to spend on my appearance!!

charkkatz

makeup035.jpg

makeup031.jpg

makeup023.jpg

I used
U/D Primer potion
MAC:
Stillife paint
BLACK TIED blended in outer crease
Vellum Hilight
Zoomlash/LANCOME procils Mascara
MAC liquid liner in Bootblack

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Glo Minerals liquid/pwdr base
Nars blush in Orgasm

Mien

Very pretty, great blending! And that lipcolor is very nice. but I agree with Krasevayadancer on the liner.

charkkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I like the look overall, i would just suggest making sure the liner covers the whole span of the lashline
smiles.gif

Thank you, love I will try that!! I didn't want it to look to harsh since i usually dont do liner that thick on the upper or lower...but I am definitely starting to test the waters with it and will try lining it all the way around
smiles.gif

zeitghost

Very lovely look! I especially like the addition of the eyeliner. I recommend giving Mac's fluidline in Blacktrack a shot, as with a 266 brush, it becomes a cinch to apply rather flawlessly!

charkkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitghost
Very lovely look! I especially like the addition of the eyeliner. I recommend giving Mac's fluidline in Blacktrack a shot, as with a 266 brush, it becomes a cinch to apply rather flawlessly!

I LOVE FLUID LINE!! that's what I usually use...but I read seventeen this month and was reading something that said try liquid liner on the bottom so i decided to try it....but I'm so totally devoted to blacktrack on the bottom... <3

THANK YOU!!