Sonia Kashuk Brush Set

Shoe Crazy

I was in Target last night and this set was on sale and I picked it up. I have her blending brush and I think it works great I am hoping this set of brushes is just as good. Anyone else use her brushes? I have never tried her makeup though the colors are way too bland for my taste.

AlliSwan

A friend of mine bought the 5-brush set at Target because she refused to save up for MAC (thinks it's way overpriced) brushes one at a time. After like three days she said the angled brush had splayed. I'm sure the blending and powder-type brushes should be decent (as long as they're soft), but for precision I would always stick with higher-end.

I do LOVE my Sonia Kashuk foldup metal eyelash comb though!

singinmys0ng

i have the big e/s brush. it's a good brush just for the price but I would say getting a better quailty brush would be worth it.

speakerpunk

The only brush I'm really hooked on is the covered lip brush. Firm sturdy tip with no shedding. Love it
smiles.gif

Modil

I recommend SONIA K for starter brushes and go from there.. I still use the whole 8 pc set and use the HE ones for 'special occasions'..

Qtspldprncs

I have the concealer brush, the 2 shadow brushes & the blending brush.

Concealer Brush - I love it. I use it for concealer and for f/l when i'm using it as a base.

Blending Brush - I don't like it too much for blending personally (though I use it to blend the crease sometimes)...but I do love using it to apply shadow on my browbone.

Fluffy shadow brush - I absolutely LOVE this brush. It's my fav of hers.

Angled Brush - Like AlliSwan said...it happened to me too.

user4

ok, so i've never heard of this brand and i have a target like 5 min away... so can someone please fill me in!!! thanks...

Shoe Crazy

I haven't used the whole set yet but so far I am liking the blending brush, concealer brush and the slanted brush.

I don't have the money this month to spend the money on mac brushes and I thought I would give these a try because I read in SHOP magazine that these were rated high up there with the better brands. So far so good I don't expect them to last too long though but for the money I can't complain.

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
I do LOVE my Sonia Kashuk foldup metal eyelash comb though!

ME TOO!! I love that thing!!! My sister thinks I am crazy for talking about it so much, but I really do love it!

I have the 5pc. set too, i like it, not MAC but its pretty darn good!

Eye<3Colour

i love mine! i have the set that was 20 bucks. i love them. i like them better then some of the mac brushes.