Sonia Kashuk Brushes

xllmodelcece

They are exactly like MAC brushes! i love them..

i recently just went out and bought another eye shadow brush the small eye shadow brush and I LOVE IT!!...

makeup_queen81

i have the bent eyeliner brush and the fluffy blending brush. I LOVE them...every time i go to target i will start to pick up one until i have them all...they are pretty cheap, but really good quality

xllmodelcece

lol yeah.. i dont know the difference between the white handled ones and the bluish black handled ones .. i need to get the eyeliner brush as seeing how im gona start buying liquid eye liner

xllmodelcece

lol yeah i wana go buy more but i dont wear blush, so theres no need for a blush brush or foundation brush i dont wear that either and i have the mac brush for powder so im kinda limited

MzzRach

IMO, these are the best makeup brushes you can buy at the mass market level. I would not equate the quality with MAC or other high-end brushes, but they are truly great quality for the price.

hawaii02

They are ALWAYS sold out of the black ones at my local Target. I have a few of the white ones though.

Lauren1981

yeah, i love those brushes. and much cheaper
winks.gif

spacegirl2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
IMO, these are the best makeup brushes you can buy at the mass market level. I would not equate the quality with MAC or other high-end brushes, but they are truly great quality for the price.

i agree.
i love my sonia kashuk brushes. i have some of the ols-style purple-handled ones and they've lasted me years. i think that for the money they are some of the best brushes out there, definitely.

autumnschild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

agreed. i have pretty much all of them and they work perfectly, but i bet they wouldn't last as long as mac brushes, nor are they as soft.

ShugAvery2001

I got the gold glamified brushes from target online.. i love it... i'll probably still get the mac gift set brushes IF I FIND THEM AT THE CCO!

51eVCI6R2wL._AA260_.jpg

makeup_queen81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShugAvery2001
I got the gold glamified brushes from target online.. i love it... i'll probably still get the mac gift set brushes IF I FIND THEM AT THE CCO!

51eVCI6R2wL._AA260_.jpg

OMG i want....these look so nice, and i don't even like gold..lol

CellyCell

Omg, yes - Sonia brushes are awesome! I personally think they're just as good as MAC ones. I've felt a lot of different beauty store, craft store brushes and the newer ones from Sonia are much better and soft as hell. I currently only have the contour brush and love it. I wanna go back for the mineral brush (I think that's the name, flat top blush brush) - I love touching it every time I go there, lol. It's always out of stock =/

I had a set of hers back in the day and hated how scratchy it felt, I'm glad the quality has increased tremendously over the years.

jilliandanica

I have the bent eyeliner brush and the synthetic flat top brush. The flat top brush is AWESOME! I love it for cream blushes, foundations, MSFs and blushes. If you love the MAC 109 you must buy the SK Flat Top Brush...it's just as versatile and half the price!!

gabi03

the bent eyeliner brush is the ish! I suck at putting on eyeliner but this works everytime. True they aren't as soft as MAC brushes but for the price, I have ZERO complaints.

purrtykitty

I think these are great brushes for the quality. I love the small synthetic concealor brush for cream shadows.

Latest posts