Soooooo.....

MsButterfli

I cant believe i can post in "the den" section now lol,,,yes, MsB is preggo lol. I have been kinda avoiding Specktra since Ive been so sick and haven't even bothered with makeup lol but now that Ive passed my first trimester (13 weeks tomorrow woohoo) i can pretty myself up again
smiles.gif
i feel like Specktra is my home away from home so I will definitely seeking advice from u lovely ladies... ima scan my lil...well growing beans picture soon.. I got to see the baby the day before my bday last week and it was a great gift to see he/she bouncing all around!!

Best of luck to all the other expecting mommies
smiles.gif

MACLovin

Congratulations, that's wonderful! Best of luck to you, and a healthy pregnancy!
smiles.gif

And that's cute that you called him or her a little bean, that's what we called my little sis when my mom was pregs. She told us she looked like a tiny lima bean so that was her nickname.. hehe.
tong.gif

nikki

Congratulations!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better!
My sister-in-law and her hubbie used to call their baby "Uncle Ben" b/c they said she looked like a grain of rice ;-)

nicoleh619

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsButterfli
I cant believe i can post in "the den" section now lol,,,yes, MsB is preggo lol. I have been kinda avoiding Specktra since Ive been so sick and haven't even bothered with makeup lol but now that Ive passed my first trimester (13 weeks tomorrow woohoo) i can pretty myself up again
smiles.gif
i feel like Specktra is my home away from home so I will definitely seeking advice from u lovely ladies... ima scan my lil...well growing beans picture soon.. I got to see the baby the day before my bday last week and it was a great gift to see he/she bouncing all around!!

Best of luck to all the other expecting mommies
smiles.gif

Best of luck to you and the lil one. I MISS you on YT and now I know why. God Bless. Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy!

makeba

i was wondering about you the other day!!! Congrats to you!!!! Get ready for the journey!!

sdtjefferson

Congrats! Enjoy it all, even the sick days. I know I know I did. I look at my son some days (he is 20 months) and wish for the days all the bouncing around he did was in my tummy, lol!

xxManBeaterxx

Congratulations!! Are you planning on finding out the sex of your baby? Omg you need to go on some major baby hauling!!