Sooooooo I was offered a job at MAC....

mekaboo

We are new to AZ and we are learning our way around. I went to the Nordstroms in Chandler on Saturday and the MAC ladies were oohing and aahing at my makeup that I really didn't think was all that but of course, I was still geeked. The manager asked me to apply and to give her my name so she could pull my application because she wanted to hire me. Today, my daughter had an appt in Scottsdale, so we stopped at the mall over there. We went inside to pick up some items from Cool Heat and the ladies inside the MAC store were complementing my skills. Before I knew it, I was handed an application. The lady who handed me the app, is the big wig for the MAC's in AZ. I was stoked. So, I love makeup, I love MAC...should I go for it???

coachkitten

Yes you should go for it!
smiles.gif
That is awesome and congrats! What do you have to lose by applying!?

M.A.C. head.

I would definitely apply if I were you!

Make sure you practice on anyone who will let you. Brush up on your product and company knowledge. Amp up that confidence, and...

GOOOOOOOO FFFFOOOOORRRRR IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!

Best of luck.

Mizz.Yasmine

i know go for it! u never know, it could lead to so many good things in ur life. thats a really nice compliment to have them all swoon over u!

GlossyAbby

I say go for it! I lvoe the Scottsdale MAC~! I lived in az for 6 years....up until a yr and a half ago pm I can recommend yummy restaurants and stuff
smiles.gif