Sorry, I don't understand ! Need your opinion

Amarie

Hello,

I'd like to have your opinion.

I'm new on Specktra, I try to buy.

I sent over 10 mp'post to buy...but no answer.

Is it because I'm new and I have not enough feedback !?

I put, in my signature, my nickname on eBay melysange (100% positive feedback)...I thought that maybe it could help - but no answer !?

What is your opinion about that ?
ssad.gif

Only LILmamaJ answered me quickly and we did a good transaction in the same day.

Thanks everyone,

I want to buy and pay by paypal.

Thanks,

MaskedBeauty

Sometimes It just takes people awhile to answer or their inbox might be full. I suggest posting on their thread that you sent them a PM because you are interested in something. They might be getting a lot of messages or they're just plain busy. Good luck and I hope it all works out! hope this helps!

Vixxan

It's not you it's actually common. Sometimes people place items for sale and then they don't respond to their pm's. If someone doesn't bother to respond to my pm's about the items they placed for sale then that's not someone I want to trust my money with.

chynegal

i have felt this way before i sent people a PM about there sale and posted in there thread about items i wanted and nada. What makes it even worse they will bump there thread and still notthing and its like i know u read what i said so why not anwser. i sent this one person 2 pms about there sale and posted in the sale thread. it made me feel like i was begging her for something

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan
It's not you it's actually common. Sometimes people place items for sale and then they don't respond to their pm's. If someone doesn't bother to respond to my pm's about the items they placed for sale then that's not someone I want to trust my money with.

I have to agree. I swap on another site, and when someone doesn't answer me within a couple days when I can see that they've been on the site, they are sending the message that they don't really care. If they don't really care, I don't want my money/swap item in their hands.

nichollecaren

it has happened to me too...I tend to give them a week after they last logged in (post my private message) to respond. Whatever you want will ALWAYS be available elsewhere
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I personally won't and don't beg (persay) anyone to take my money....If I know they are logging on, or see they are bumping their thread up and just not answering me after I have sent at least 2 pm's and left mssgs on the thread....they are scratched from my buy from list..I assume I am not one they want to sell to...so I keep it moving. It only takes a minute to write back and say I don't have it...or etc....If they are selling and they receive their money prior to shipment I hardly see the big risk...the buyer takes more of a risk.

L1LMAMAJ

Yea some people just don't answer their pm's. It can get frustrating but there's nothing you can do about it. Just don't get your hopes up about getting an item until you get solid confirmation from them. Don't worry too much! Good luck.

Makeup Emporium

I think this has happened to everyone at one time or another. I figure if I send them a pm and they don't answer me then they really don't want my business and I move on.

justtobenaked

Wow! I almost posted a thread like this the other day and then I thought...I will just keep trucking and find someone who WILL actually have time to respond with a yes/no and that is who I am doing business with. Everyone who has responded to this post has strong points...we as buyers take more risks than the seller, I guess they really don't need my $$ and I CAN find it elsewhere....or later for a better price. I am new to the trading section and I only wish I did it sooner! I must say that I have written a seller who bumps their thread almost daily, lists what is sold or has been lowered...but yet does not respond to me....and that is beyond frustrating and truly unprofessional. I made two successful transaction today alone, and that is awesome...that is the way it should be.

Amarie

Thank you for your answers.

I feel better to see that I'm not alone.

But to be honest...I was very happy at the beggining of the week...but now it's a big deception.

When someone takes the time to put pictures *it take awhile no !?*, they waste their time if they no answer after.

I have been refered to this site to find what I want in makeup. Pfff...

MaskedBeauty : You said that mayby their MP Box if full. I use to go on AMABILIA Forum. When the MP Box is full, you can't send a message because its refused and there is a message telling that it's full.

By the way, sorry for my poor english, I speak french !... I do my best
ssad.gif

Amarie

It's me again,

I have a question :

If I continue, do you think I will find serious sellers ?!

Thanks, and have a nice day ;-)

splattergirl

I think you should have posted this in some discussion thread, this is only for selling stuff :p
anyhow, I wish you good luck and that you find all what you wish for
smiles.gif

justtobenaked

I think that you should be patient there are some wonderful sellers on here! I have wrote MANY PM's...yet only a few have been successful resulting on a sale. The fact that there mailbox is full is very easy to do....move on to the next sale. Good Luck.

banana1234

I've been really lucky, every person I've dealt with on here has been brilliant. Only thing is only 1 of them has left me itrader feedback, so I'm finding it hard to prove I am reliable.

Amarie

thmbup.gif
Thanks for this link Vixxan !!!!

That's a very good idea to go on the sellers feedbacks. It can be very usefull.
yes.gif

Cinci

I've actually noticed this much more in the last month - I have about 10 unanswered PM/s that I have sent....

justtobenaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
I've been really lucky, every person I've dealt with on here has been brilliant. Only thing is only 1 of them has left me itrader feedback, so I'm finding it hard to prove I am reliable.

You might want to try asking them kindly to take a mone tot leav you feedback so that you can continue to successfully purchase here on Specktra. Hope that helps. It has worked for me.

andrrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixxan

I agree!!!