Sorry if this is inappropriate, but...

ellapink

girls, are you good at being on top?

I dont know why, but i just can't ever get the rhythm right!
cry.gif

MissResha

there are many ways to do it on top...are you specifically having problems grinding, or bouncing?

kdemers1221

i feel like that too ella. my boyfriend loves me on top but i always feel like i have no idea what im doing. he says im doing fine but i dont know if hes just being nice. i dont know i just always feel insecure on top.

ellapink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
there are many ways to do it on top...are you specifically having problems grinding, or bouncing?

I would have to say bouncing.......(or both)

But really, the bouncing is a disaster!

MissResha

lean forward and work your pelvic area only. like, imagine doing some kind of salsa belly dance. hell practice on a pillow and look in the mirror to check yourself. you just wanna pop your bottom tailbone up and down as far as bouncing goes. if you bounce your entire body, it'll throw you off rhythm and you'll look funny. i mean, he'll love damn near anything you do. but once you get in the habit of just bouncing your bottom pelvic area only, it'll even feel better for you. and to grind, just sit on top of him you can lean forward or sit straight up, it doesn't matter, and again...work your pelvic area in circular and back and forth motions. you can practice even at work in your chair. sit there and try to move your hips around without the rest of your body moving....try it. its also a good tummy workout LOL.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
lean forward and work your pelvic area only. like, imagine doing some kind of salsa belly dance. hell practice on a pillow and look in the mirror to check yourself. you just wanna pop your bottom tailbone up and down as far as bouncing goes. if you bounce your entire body, it'll throw you off rhythm and you'll look funny. i mean, he'll love damn near anything you do. but once you get in the habit of just bouncing your bottom pelvic area only, it'll even feel better for you. and to grind, just sit on top of him you can lean forward or sit straight up, it doesn't matter, and again...work your pelvic area in circular and back and forth motions. you can practice even at work in your chair. sit there and try to move your hips around without the rest of your body moving....try it. its also a good tummy workout LOL.

Thats some good advice there! I'm also one of those girls who aren't all that wild on top
thmbdn.gif
. I guess for me its part of not being all that experienced at it and just not feeling confident enough for the guy to see practically ALL of me while I'm on top.

M.A.C. head.

I used to be bad at it, but I just got more in tune and figured out what works for us. I HATED being on top with previous partners, and I even hated it when I first tried it with my husband, but now we love it! I'm a heavy set girl, so all that bouncing and shit was just not cute. But I learned how to get my grind on, and now we do cow girl all the time!

With woman on top, I think it's a little bit of a mental thing for some. The person on top is seen as the one who is in control, so when a person who is on top is not comfortable being there, it can put a damper on the attempt. Just relax and get comfortable and don't jump on and start acting like you know what you're doing, just go slow and learn.

ellapink

kdemers1221:
Im sure he loves it!
thmbup.gif

But really, props to you for doing it, even when you feel insecure and stuff.

Miss Resha:
Thank you for the great advice! Ill be raping a pillow tonight!
graucho.gif

X4biddenxLustX:

I know what you mean. It especially sucks when you are with someone that does have a lot of experience. I just feel worse about not being able to do it.

(I'm sorry, i couldnt figure out how to quote all 3 of you lovely ladies..i will though, just like i'll figure out how to be on top
winkiss.gif
)

Lauren1981

i think it depends on the rhythm of both parties. i don't mean to toot my own horn but i'm pretty damn good being on top. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT
i have had times where we both have rhythm we just weren't on the same one.
it just depends on if you guys are dancing to the beat of the same drum............
that last line was corny but you know what i mean

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I'm a heavy set girl, so all that bouncing and shit was just not cute. But I learned how to get my grind on, and now we do cow girl all the time!

th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif
th_roll1.gif

ellapink

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I used to be bad at it, but I just got more in tune and figured out what works for us. I HATED being on top with previous partners, and I even hated it when I first tried it with my husband, but now we love it! I'm a heavy set girl, so all that bouncing and shit was just not cute. But I learned how to get my grind on, and now we do cow girl all the time!

With woman on top, I think it's a little bit of a mental thing for some. The person on top is seen as the one who is in control, so when a person who is on top is not comfortable being there, it can put a damper on the attempt. Just relax and get comfortable and don't jump on and start acting like you know what you're doing, just go slow and learn.

lol! thank you. I think a big problem for me is the age difference = experience, and that affects my willingness to get up there. I even think i would've been more comfortable with my previous partners because they were all as inexperienced as me.

I would love to spontaneously jump on top of him and just get it on! but i just cant.

MissResha

i wont lie, depending on the dude it can be a lil difficult for me cuz i have short legs and straddling and trying to fit all that man between my short legs can be a bit of a problem. so i use whatever i can to lift me u LOL.

NutMeg

ellapink, to quote multiple people hit the multi [+] on each of the posts you want to quote, and then hit the quote button on the last one.

As for girl on top, we totally cheat. I'll be on top, but he'll still be doing all the thrusting. We are very different sizes, so sometimes we have to be creative.
graucho.gif

Shimmer

In my experience it works a little better if he's not fighting your rhythm, and you're doing most of the work. If he starts moving against you it'll definitely cause some issue as if you're not in perfect sync, someone'll wind up with a bruised hoo hah.

I would suggest leaning forward, hands on his shoulders so you're looking down at him and he's got a good view of the boobies. Then start a slow up and down movement, and build a decent rocking speed by tip tilting your pelvis forward and backward.

The pillow suggestion is a good one.

AdlersMommy22

quick question.. i know i can get off clitorially by grinding but does a guy normally like it when a girl grinds??? I mean does that even do anything for him? I feel selfish spending time doing it.

MissResha

^^oh yes, they looooove it. its like, your ummm...."lovetunnel" shall we say, is massaging his rod. like, he gets to feel every part of your inner walls and YOU get to feel every part of him. everybody wins!

GRINDING FTW!

chocolategoddes

I remember comedian Sommore, had a joke about getting that rhythm by immitating the movements of hula hoop.

I can't find a clip of it but it's actually pretty funny AND good advice, I'd imagine.